PDA

View Full Version : Pagani Club Day Monza

jaffa42004
13-05-2015, 13:01
Qualifying won't start at all keeps kicking me back to XBM dashboard. Race only does a couple of laps before that does the same. Is anyone else having this problem.

xxBENxx
13-05-2015, 13:11
Works for me ok.

Check and see if your console is up to date with the latest updates and while there check the controller and headset are up to date.

Sometimes just after you get in your garage coming from the race lobby, there is a slight delay on get onto the track, If you wait a few seconds it will work. (Does look like its crashed but it has not)

Make sure you have the Game update in which the file size of project cars will go from 18.1GB with no update and 18.4GB with update.

Try these and let us know how you get on.

thisisbleep
13-05-2015, 13:52
Hard reset your console as well as what xxBENxx suggested.

skunkaholic70
13-05-2015, 13:57
Yes, i had this problem too, i got kicked back a few times to the dashboard in the second lap of the race. Had some more quits to the dashboad and i noticed it only happens when driving on Monza.

jaffa42004
13-05-2015, 16:26
Thanks for suggestions. I updated the Xbox last night as the new update came out and I keep checking for controller updates as my headset only works with the USB permanently plugged. Only been to Monza twice would be a shame not to be able to race there as it is one that I know like the back of my hand.