PDA

View Full Version : Australian Race Crew

Fuddfinkel
13-05-2015, 13:17
Hello fellow drivers.

Getting tired of **** racers ?

Had the game since launch, Enjoying the whole race weeKend.
One thing that annoys me is the clowns that deliberately take you out at the first corners and ruin the 10mins you had already invested.

I am setting up a group of like minded racers from anywhere, but espcially A ussie or NZ players who have red connection speeds to other players - as most are overseas.

Most importantly they must have the correct racing etiquette.

We will be holding official race nights on fri and sat nights ( and during the week if your on..)

send me a friend request IGN Fuddfinkel and i will do a multi invite if i see you on.

We are keen to do all types of racing, and like the idea of mixing things up with weather etc. 5-10-20 lap races qualification etc

FPV-PAUL
13-05-2015, 13:40
Yes it will be good to get some like minded clean drivers to race with us.

Lt_K4RL0S
13-05-2015, 14:08
I'm in.

hairyman
13-05-2015, 18:11
sounds good... i also like free practice < everyone going for the best lap time within 3o mins,
the other night i was an tried passing a guy on a straight ( again not even racing ) and he took me out... caught up to him again an he did it again :(

FPV-PAUL
13-05-2015, 20:16
Yea happens too much. Either learn to race properly or go play something else. You need to be given and give racing room, if ya can't pass without hitting the bloke in front of you then your not fast enough, and need more practice imo.

Fuddfinkel
14-05-2015, 06:31
Get the friends requests sent bump.

tommozza
14-05-2015, 07:42
Shoot me one too - TWM2002

Keen to not get punted off at the first corner!

ChrisK
14-05-2015, 08:01
Count me in. Rooz31
Not a fan of long practice and quali sessions though.

eric55
14-05-2015, 08:52
Hello fellow drivers.

One thing that annoys me is the clowns that deliberately take you out at the first corners and ruin the 10mins you had already invested.

I am setting up a group of like minded racers from anywhere, but espcially A ussie or NZ players who have red connection speeds to other players - as most are overseas.

We will be holding official race nights on fri and sat nights ( and during the week if your on..)

send me a friend request IGN Fuddfinkel and i will do a multi invite if i see you

We are keen to do all types of racing, and like the idea of mixing things up with weather etc. 5-10-20 lap races qualification etc

Hi fudd

Would love that kind of racing

my psn is ComputedGiAnt

I wil send you a request

Thanx

millsy__
14-05-2015, 09:14
Hello fellow drivers.

send me a friend request IGN Fuddfinkel and i will do a multi invite if i see you on.

This sounds good, I'm in!

jason
14-05-2015, 23:38
I would also love some good clean racing to enjoy for once ! I'm in

PSN SUBGTRACER

micgrech
15-05-2015, 00:58
Sounds good. Please add me. My psn is micgrech

ApexDazza
15-05-2015, 01:57
I will send a request when I get home tonight. Count me in.

Ryzza5
15-05-2015, 02:38
I'll be up for some of that action on the odd Saturday evening.

TCR79
15-05-2015, 03:08
Yep count me in.

PSN: TCR79

Fuddfinkel
15-05-2015, 13:49
Great racing with you all tonight. first time i have ever been in a lobby with 8 ppl ddoing the right thing bravo :)

jason
15-05-2015, 21:04
Thanks for the invite guys it was great fun , very respectful racing . I look forward to a lot more with you guys .

Cheers Subgtracer

Fuddfinkel
16-05-2015, 00:30
Race tonight tonight. all welcome. Send me a friend request for invite. IGN Fuddfinkel