PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster TX settings help each

scgor
13-05-2015, 13:49
All,

Can we all, who have theThrustmaster TX, share our wheel settings both with the wheel and the game. I know the game is very indepth I terms of the customisable options to get your wheel feeling the best. At the moment I find my settings the wheel feels a bit heavy, I will share them later. I am also intrested in the Steering lock percentage, I have manually adjusted during the calibration in game at 330 degrees as start point.
Thanks to all that answer the thread...

Cheers

Seps1974
13-05-2015, 13:53
Set the DOR at 900 directly on the wheel base and then follow the in game calibration procedure. Adjusted at 330 seems very wrong to me.

The Monk
13-05-2015, 14:19
If you want stronger FFB you can try these settings:-
Options / Controls / configuration / Calibrate Force Feedback*

dead zone removal range 0.05
scoop knee 0.40
scoop reduction 0.15. Leave everything else here as is

This next part you'll have to do with every car
Edit or create tuning setup depending if your at a track or in your garage
Go across to force feedback
slide madter scale up to 40
fx scale 110.01
fy scale 110.01
fz scale 200.00
mz scale 110.01

Fx smoothing 10.0
fy smoothing 10.0
fz smoothing 0.0
mz smoothing 10.0

press accelerator once for next page of settings
SoP Scale 10.0
SoP lateral scale 10.0
Sop differential scale 10.0
leave everything else as is.

this is just a setup im using at the mo which ive found though trial and error,
i will be adding more as i go on

scgor
13-05-2015, 14:23
All,

Can we all, who have theThrustmaster TX, share our wheel settings both with the wheel and the game. I know the game is very indepth I terms of the customisable options to get your wheel feeling the best. At the moment I find my settings the wheel feels a bit heavy, I will share them later. I am also intrested in the Steering lock percentage, I have manually adjusted during the calibration in game at 330 degrees as start point.
Thanks to all that answer the thread...

Cheers

Hi, If I use 900 deg I need to turn the wheel almost twice in a F1 car to get round any bend, thats why I set it at 330. The lock should be adjusted by the game if you use standard settings, however for me it needs manual intervention. I am happy with the 330 I was just making a suggestion. I had an excellent GT3 race at Bruno and the car control was excellent.
Thanks

mkstatto
13-05-2015, 14:50
Mine is setting it to 360 mode on the TX base and then calibrate as normal. I leave all the other options alone as it feels like enough FFB for me and enough rotation.

Seps1974
13-05-2015, 15:15
As I told you before, set the DOR at 900 directly on the wheel base and then follow the in game calibration procedure. Doing this the wheel will automatically adjust to every car in game.

Entropy Nebula
13-05-2015, 15:21
As I told you before, set the DOR at 900 directly on the wheel base and then follow the in game calibration procedure. Doing this the wheel will automatically adjust to every car in game.

I'm finding that it isn't auto setting

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24584-TX-Wheel-Degrees-of-Rotation-Problem

Seps1974
13-05-2015, 15:25
For me worked as planned. Doing like I did a road car has much more wheel rotation than a F1 car and if you use cockpit view, you'll see that your wheel rotation matches exactly the in game wheel rotation animation.

leftturney
13-05-2015, 15:33
I have the same result, auto setting working well while calibrated in the in game menu to 900DOR. I can drive karts, F1 A, road cars, you name it. All get the proper setup auto config. In f1 and karts you can even feel the DOR auto limit to 360ish degrees. You should not ever have to manually change the DOR on the wheel.

Rosny
13-05-2015, 23:15
This could be of help

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24582-Universal-FFB-Settings-for-XB1-PS4-Spreadsheet