PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Game still 18,1 GB instead of 18,5 GB

FTW Leceur
13-05-2015, 14:48
After my first install the patch was installed on first run. Never checked the total size then. This morning I looked to find the size displayed is 18,1 GB??!! As I could not force the update (again), I uninstalled the game and re-installed it offline (no network cable in the XBOX ONE). After complete installation (to external USB 3.0 1TB HDD) I re-inserted the network cable. Started the game and it wanted to install the day one patch/update. So I let that run till 100% installation. Now when I go and manage game and look at Project Cars, it still says 18,1 GB??!! I am lost, thoughts anyone?

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 14:52
After my first install the patch was installed on first run. Never checked the total size then. This morning I looked to find the size displayed is 18,1 GB??!! As I could not force the update (again), I uninstalled the game and re-installed it offline (no network cable in the XBOX ONE). After complete installation (to external USB 3.0 1TB HDD) I re-inserted the network cable. Started the game and it wanted to install the day one patch/update. So I let that run till 100% installation. Now when I go and manage game and look at Project Cars, it still says 18,1 GB??!! I am lost, thoughts anyone?

Have a read through this thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22250-Title-Updater)

It looks like you need to do a hard reset.

Hope this helps.

Pete

FTW Leceur
13-05-2015, 15:08
Thanks Pete, should have thought of that myself! Have done it dozens of times the last couple of days ;) It is now showing 18,5 GB :triumphant:

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 15:13
Thanks Pete, should have thought of that myself! Have done it dozens of times the last couple of days ;) It is now showing 18,5 GB :triumphant:

Happy days!!

Pete