PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Made a Good GT3 or LMP1 Tune?

Racinglova
13-05-2015, 14:51
I've been messing around the tuning options a bit, but I'm really just doing this without knowing much about what they do. The descriptions don't really give you specific descriptions. I haven't been able to find any car tunes on any website so far.

NegSpec13
13-05-2015, 15:01
I'm working on a tune for the McLaren 12C GT3 and I'll be happy to share it with you when it's done if you want?

Also, here's a great, in-depth resource on tuning.

http://www.racelinecentral.com/RacingSetupGuide.html

Blackvault
13-05-2015, 15:02
I'd recommend having a look a the two stickies in this sub forum.

Pete

Racinglova
13-05-2015, 15:57
I'm working on a tune for the McLaren 12C GT3 and I'll be happy to share it with you when it's done if you want?

Also, here's a great, in-depth resource on tuning.

http://www.racelinecentral.com/RacingSetupGuide.html

That would be great! I use the BMW Z4 GT3 more, but the GT3 Mclaren is pretty good too.

JeyD02
15-05-2015, 23:08
I can probably share the McClaren gt3 draft tune with focus on decreasing huge understeer and make it a little wild. I'll test some setups at nurb GP Germany.

edit: here is a draft 1 tune for McClaren 12c gt3. i removed the huge understeer, it feel light and has a kick in on rear ( a lil wild as i posted).

enjoy guys. remember; i set the wings according to this track. it varies from various track as well as suspensions. but this quick setup is in reference to on Nurburgring GP germany.

Edit 2: break balance 60% to the front,
break bias longitude one tick to the left
(differential) acceleration lock = 3%
Deccel lock = 0
Preload size about middle ( I think 60Nm-.)

As it doesn't show it here, and final drive all to acceleration. (maybe have to adjust 4th gear one tick lower and balance them out.)

JeyD02
16-05-2015, 04:42
let me know what ya think. or if need something else?

Racinglova
16-05-2015, 05:05
I can probably share the McClaren gt3 draft tune with focus on decreasing huge understeer and make it a little wild. I'll test some setups at nurb GP Germany.

edit: here is a draft 1 tune for McClaren 12c gt3. i removed the huge understeer, it feel light and has a kick in on rear ( a lil wild as i posted).

enjoy guys. remember; i set the wings according to this track. it varies from various track as well as suspensions. but this quick setup is in reference to on Nurburgring GP germany.

Thanks! Nurburgring GP is my favorite track to use GT3 cars on. I'll try it ou tomorrow and let you know what I think.