PDA

View Full Version : PS4 - Racing League

msmith1
13-05-2015, 17:53
Hi guys,

I've posteposted rregularly on here since getting PCars and signing up here, still hoping to get to know people off here too.

I'm 24 from the UK and I'm looking for a racing league or a group of people who race online... Friday nights are the main nights I'm on every week when kids are in bed (from 7ish - 12-1am). Other times I'm on are Sunday (day) Wednesday (night - after work)

Although I'm a casual racer (FIFA has always been my game) I do like clean racing, but understand the accidental knock on some occasions.

Leave your PSN and I'll get round to adding you or add me my PSN is: Magic_MikeSmith.

Hope to see some of you on the track!

VR-42
14-05-2015, 06:58
Have a look at www.vrroom.org

eric55
14-05-2015, 07:06
Hi guys,

I've posteposted rregularly on here since getting PCars and signing up here, still hoping to get to know people off here too.

I'm 24 from the UK and I'm looking for a racing league or a group of people who race online... Friday nights are the main nights I'm on every week when kids are in bed (from 7ish - 12-1am). Other times I'm on are Sunday (day) Wednesday (night - after work)

Although I'm a casual racer (FIFA has always been my game) I do like clean racing, but understand the accidental knock on some occasions.

Leave your PSN and I'll get round to adding you or add me my PSN is: Magic_MikeSmith.

Hi Mike my psn is ComputedGiAnt I really ap clean racing:) but I'm not sure the time zone ,I am in south africa:confused:

Zenzic
14-05-2015, 18:03
Apex Stalkers might be what you're looking for. We're all about clean racing and organizing events. More info can be found here: www.apexstalkers.tk

Elmo
14-05-2015, 18:05
Moved to Multiplayer Event Planning and clarified the title

dvc
14-05-2015, 19:06
Hi guys,

matt_dvc Coming from iRacing so know how to respect track limits and others.

Rob Prange
24-05-2015, 16:27
Moved to new PS4 Event Planning forum.

lordymatsuo
25-05-2015, 08:47
Check us out www.matsuoracing.com

We have regular fun sessions with a more serious / competative league on its way. Checkout our forum thread for tournament ideas. We are working out the best way to give those who enter the best experience.

Pichon617
25-05-2015, 21:11
Come check us out we start season1 June 2
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-w-s-r-l-gt3-lmp1-clean-racing-league.328778/

Sim-Driver-GT66
27-05-2015, 18:43
Great idea, count me in. Uhmmm how does one get informed about further details?
Cheers