PDA

View Full Version : Laps don't count

RichWhiteMaori
13-05-2015, 14:16
I am experiencing an issue in all 2 race sessions in career mode e.g sprint and main race.

The start of the second race (either rolling or still start) the game doesn't count my car crossing the line to start the first lap and puts me in last by a lap. If I restart the race it doesn't happen the second time and I've made sure to not penalize myself or change positions before crossing the line buthe the issue still happens 99% of the time.

Siberian Tiger
13-05-2015, 14:22
I am experiencing an issue in all 2 race sessions in career mode e.g sprint and main race.

The start of the second race (either rolling or still start) the game doesn't count my car crossing the line to start the first lap and puts me in last by a lap. If I restart the race it doesn't happen the second time and I've made sure to not penalize myself or change positions before crossing the line buthe the issue still happens 99% of the time.

Are you sure that you have the Day 1 Patch installed?

That Issue was fixed with these Patch as far i know.

I Yes, does it happen on which Tracks / Cars / Series?

Elmo
13-05-2015, 18:43
Moved to separate thread

Skeme_DBT
13-05-2015, 22:14
Pretty sure the same thing happened to my cousin yesterday while he was playing my game.
I have the day 1 patch installed.

Ba11y
17-05-2015, 16:11
This happened to me a few times , even after latest patch . Didin't realise it was a bug . I thought it was a way of getting disqualified for overtaking before crossing start line