PDA

View Full Version : Career - car settings dissappear

HF_lar-e
13-05-2015, 20:03
I've noticed quite a lot, my car settings in career mode change/dissappear, even if changed and saved in that same session.

Settings beforehand are set and saved for all curcuits in garage. Anyone else seen that happen?

F.i. Caterham classic @ Donnington. Settings saved in garage, went on track where I found out the gearing was messed up. Changed, saved, back on track.
Gearing ok but handled like crap. checkk settings which differed from what I saved. Changed and saved again. Back on track, handling ok, gearing messed up again.
I was like: euuhh.. huh ?? :confused: wth.
Anyway, long story short: anyone else seen this?

STICKLER66
13-05-2015, 21:53
Yes same here, did some tuning in pratice got the car running well. Went into quali found you could change tires to soft from hard (3 seasons) got pole. Went into race tires back to 3 season hard and all adjustments shot handled like a pig. Hope thats not going to be case each time!

HF_lar-e
14-05-2015, 10:36
Loading option for different settings would be nice, while in "tuning setup" in racing mode.

danowat
14-05-2015, 10:42
I think there might be an issue with setups saved globally to "ALL" and it overwriting setting changes you make to per track setups.

A load option is sorely missing.