PDA

View Full Version : Friends Leaderboards/Challenges

PS4Dazmaniac
13-05-2015, 21:54
Will SMS be looking to implement a similar feature to the Autolog that was in the NFS games?

Also, what about private clubs/leagues being able to set hot-lap/time trial challenges like the ones SMS are creating in the online Community lobby?

dwalldorf
13-05-2015, 22:35
Will SMS be looking to implement a similar feature to the Autolog that was in the NFS games?

Also, what about private clubs/leagues being able to set hot-lap/time trial challenges like the ones SMS are creating in the online Community lobby?

That would be a nice thing!

DerrickHUN
14-05-2015, 14:20
Hi!
Can I see MY FRIENDS hot lap times in TIME TRIAL ?? On the leaderboard I can only see / search MY best time.....

HLR Ghosty
14-05-2015, 14:29
A friends leaderboard would be nice as that's who I tend to race against in time trial events.

De_Breuk
14-05-2015, 14:37
Friends leaderbords should be (and are for most race games) standard and for me this is probably the biggest let down Project Cars.

As I don't have a lot of time to compete in online races, time trials are my way of competing. This game not recording my fastest times and not uploading to the community events is an even bigger makes things even worse...

Sonny Crockett
14-05-2015, 17:03
Friends Leaderboards should have been in the game from the start. Now it forces us (my crew) to create another website to post our times on. Really cool. Keeps it competitive.

Cliffyboy1962
15-05-2015, 07:04
Friends Leaderboards should have been in the game from the start. Now it forces us (my crew) to create another website to post our times on. Really cool. Keeps it competitive.

In addition i think the following items need to be added to the time trial leaderboards :-

A time/date stamp for each time achieved. (nothing worse than getting a good time, dropping out to see if you have bettered your old time and then forgetting your exact new time)

A means of fast scrolling to the bottom of the leaderboard. (How do I know if my position 500 on a leaderboard is a good time if I have to spend 3 days scrolling down to the bottom, one page at a time just to find out how many entries there are)

wheatley1405
15-05-2015, 08:28
Leaderboards for seperate cars would be nice aswell rather than just having it as a class.