PDA

View Full Version : can finally play the game!

Trevinator
14-05-2015, 00:57
after getting home with the game late last night, I started playing it to find out that the XBone cant fully support 1080p resolution at the full 60 fps. the fps drop on the California highway was absolutely horrendous and made the game virtually unplayable. :mad:

after reading up on the forums here, I installed the game(cd base) on my 500 GB external hard drive and turned the XBone resolution down to 720p in the system display settings. its running buttery smooth now! :D

now just to figure out all the FFB settings and get the wheel dialed in right. :encouragement:

SpecialForcesST6
14-05-2015, 01:05
720 p...next gen...smh.

Apoc112
14-05-2015, 02:11
I didn't know that turning the xbox res down would actually change the size it internally rendered the game at... thought it would just change the output res. TIL.

CSD
14-05-2015, 03:03
after getting home with the game late last night, I started playing it to find out that the XBone cant fully support 1080p resolution at the full 60 fps. the fps drop on the California highway was absolutely horrendous and made the game virtually unplayable. :mad:

after reading up on the forums here, I installed the game(cd base) on my 500 GB external hard drive and turned the XBone resolution down to 720p in the system display settings. its running buttery smooth now! :D

now just to figure out all the FFB settings and get the wheel dialed in right. :encouragement:

Thank you for your post! I was away when it finally released and it was waiting for me when I got home today. I've found many useful tips to hopefully make the game play as good as possible. Also found a lot of info on the Mad Catz wheel and settings.

Just applying the update now.. Going o install to my HD and drop the res from 900 down to 720 and give it a go.

Thanks! Stoked to try it out!