PDA

View Full Version : Total Loss of FFB and Control Mid Race

Dan Brightstone
14-05-2015, 01:14
Ive had a brief look to see if this issue has arisen already and didnt notice anything, I was mid career race (GT3) using a fully updated TX wheel when all of a sudden i lost all FFB and the moment i touched the brakes the car spun itself out, did a pit stop found the clutch had gone, all repairs done, proceeded back onto track and still no FFB and the handling as some others have described feels like trying to sail a pirate ship in a storm. When pause the wheel feels solid but the moment i return to game every bit of feeling disapears, Has anyone else had this issue? Knows a work around?

Dan

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 05:53
Did you go back the the Xbox One dashboard in the middle of the race?

Dan Brightstone
14-05-2015, 08:39
I didn't, i'd not been to the dashboard since booting the game an hour or so beforehand, i was 3/4 of the way into a lap of Silverstone GP, interestingly it also happened at the exact point i gently clipped a rumble strip (as i had been doing all throughout practice, quali and most of the race) just as i suffered the complete FFB failure the wheel vibrated and kicked back in a fashion that made me think the whole wheel motor had destroyed itself & twisted my left wrist in the process, the kick back was horrific, Ive been having alsorts of FFB issues with the TX trying to get a decent level of feed back but at this point all was set to the weak default setting, another strange thing as this all happened the car just stopped dead and i mean as if it had physically hit a solid wall right on the racing line, in the end the only way to rectify the problem was to power everything off at the wall reboot.