PDA

View Full Version : Issues After a Week.

PumaSpec
14-05-2015, 01:39
I have a 1080p T.V and all settings set on yes/real/pro/high/manual on the graphics/game-play/controls etc. Xbox One. Controller.

Yes the patch is coming out to address the most important controller issues etc etc and I would like to thank Ian and all the team for getting this patch out so quickly but I would like to highlight a few other things I have noticed.

If peeps could vouch / back me up on a few of these things it would be great.

Beautiful Game. Love it. Let's sort these issues out. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/ When I get the stuttering sound bug sometimes the frame rate drops a little (but I wouldn't not say much)

/ Shadows sometimes stutter or flicker on parts of the car (I race cockpit view)

/ A.I sometimes 'rubber bands' about especially in Formula 1 and 'fast' races alike. The A.I breaks normally then seems to speed ahead. :dejection:

/ When looking at other championship final standings on career mode other-than mine the words (lettering) appears to be jumbled, looks like Latin letters/words.

/ Missing multi-player lobby feature from other PS4 and PC users.

/ Ghost data/Replay does not work.

/ Missing or not included Friends leader-boards on time attack etc, etc.

/ A.I seem to be far superior in WET on Practice, Qualifying and Race (Big game changer for people who love the career mode)

/ Long loading time when coming out of game settings? Sometimes it's fast and then sometimes slow...

/ Rolling starts can sometimes create the A.I to have crashes at the start of the race.

/ Private lobbies. When the Host quits for examples; The A.I will briefly pull off track and then re-enter a few seconds later (It's like they give up for a few seconds)

/ Practice and Qualifying; Tyre's DO NOT seem to warm up at all (Happens around 20% of career mode and private lobbies)

/ A.I ignoring their own 'Blue Flag' situations (Not moving out of the way etc)

DMR Ghahary21
14-05-2015, 03:39
When you are done playing, do you shut your xbox down completely (holding the power for ~5 seconds)? I've had little to no FPS issues or bugs other than steering and the occasional smash into the garage at Zolder. Instead of putting xbox on standby, which is the default way to power down console, I shut it off like I would a PC.

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 05:45
When you are done playing, do you shut your xbox down completely (holding the power for ~5 seconds)? I've had little to no FPS issues or bugs other than steering and the occasional smash into the garage at Zolder. Instead of putting xbox on standby, which is the default way to power down console, I shut it off like I would a PC.

You can change the console to "energy saving" mode instead of "instant on", so when you turn it off the console completely turns off. You will not have games updating whilst you are not there if you use the energy saving option.

Im Sorry
14-05-2015, 08:16
I have a 1080p T.V and all settings set on yes/real/pro/high/manual on the graphics/game-play/controls etc. Xbox One. Controller.

Yes the patch is coming out to address the most important controller issues etc etc and I would like to thank Ian and all the team for getting this patch out so quickly but I would like to highlight a few other things I have noticed.

If peeps could vouch / back me up on a few of these things it would be great.

Beautiful Game. Love it. Let's sort these issues out. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/ When I get the stuttering sound bug sometimes the frame rate drops a little (but I wouldn't not say much)

/ Shadows sometimes stutter or flicker on parts of the car (I race cockpit view)

/ A.I sometimes 'rubber bands' about especially in Formula 1 and 'fast' races alike. The A.I breaks normally then seems to speed ahead. :dejection:

/ When looking at other championship final standings on career mode other-than mine the words (lettering) appears to be jumbled, looks like Latin letters/words.

/ Missing multi-player lobby feature from other PS4 and PC users.

/ Ghost data/Replay does not work.

/ Missing or not included Friends leader-boards on time attack etc, etc.

/ A.I seem to be far superior in WET on Practice, Qualifying and Race (Big game changer for people who love the career mode)

/ Long loading time when coming out of game settings? Sometimes it's fast and then sometimes slow...

/ Rolling starts can sometimes create the A.I to have crashes at the start of the race.

/ Private lobbies. When the Host quits for examples; The A.I will briefly pull off track and then re-enter a few seconds later (It's like they give up for a few seconds)

/ Practice and Qualifying; Tyre's DO NOT seem to warm up at all (Happens around 20% of career mode and private lobbies)

/ A.I ignoring their own 'Blue Flag' situations (Not moving out of the way etc)

Great post.Exactly my experience with the game! And I shut my Xbox down completely!

PumaSpec
14-05-2015, 08:52

When I'm done playing I just press the Xbox button on the front of the Xbox quickly. I'm going to put it on 'Energy Saving' mode I think and make sure it shut's off like a P.C

Will report back.

Spreaderz
14-05-2015, 08:53
Defo with u on the backing out of settings Puma , also in karts at the start line i sometimes have karts sitting on top of eachother. One other thing i have noticed dont know if its a bug or can be fixed but on turn 11 on spa you get trees suddenly appearing jus before u hit the corner , can be offputting

PumaSpec
14-05-2015, 09:03
Ok it was on 'Energy Saving'. I just went into settings and clicked 'Update Console' and it is saying an Update is available. lol. oops. Let me see if that numbs any of the issues.

PumaSpec
14-05-2015, 09:05
Defo with u on the backing out of settings Puma , also in karts at the start line i sometimes have karts sitting on top of eachother. One other thing i have noticed dont know if its a bug or can be fixed but on turn 11 on spa you get trees suddenly appearing jus before u hit the corner , can be offputting

Yea tree's, graphical elements appearing and disappearing should be fixed. :) They can be very off-putting.

flymar
14-05-2015, 09:12

That's cold tyres simulation.
AI are slower at the beginning and in the rain (perhaps not slow enough:)) apart of that they race in their "normal" speed"

robnroll88
14-05-2015, 09:26
I completely agree with everything you've got listed there puma, Im also on xbox and i can concur with every bullet point, and the one about the friends leaderboards just amazes me that it has been missed when selling to arguably the biggest online gaming community in the world, the main reason we play online games is to compete against our friends. So if Ian Bell or any senior moderators can explain this to us as I can't of the top my head think of another racing game that hasn't got this feature.