PDA

View Full Version : Force Feedback Setup for Xbox One Racing Wheels

tonypbeck
14-05-2015, 05:54
Came across this video from Inside Sim Racing which goes through the force feedback setup on consoles and explains what the main settings do.

Spread the word

http://www.isrtv.com/pc-racing/project-cars-force-feedback-tips-and-settings/

It also mentions this downloadable setup guide in the notes: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/racedepartment-setup-guide.1085/

Regards

Tony

OctoberDusk06
14-05-2015, 08:02
I'm the guy that Darin Mentions. I sent him the notes he posted. The FFB for this game on the xbox + TX wheel is broken. It needs to be fixed ASAP. Multiple posts document this, from people with the game on PC and xbox.

tonypbeck
14-05-2015, 15:55
Hey, i'm assuming they know this and are working on it

HEF51
14-05-2015, 16:28
Hey, i'm assuming they know this and are working on it

No acknowledgment from SMS yet.

Benja190782
14-05-2015, 19:57
No acknowledgment from SMS yet.

We need a fix for this issue - just like the controller folks needed the upcoming patch!

Please reply on this, SMS..

toekneeg
14-05-2015, 23:07
We need a fix for this issue - just like the controller folks needed the upcoming patch!

Please reply on this, SMS..

Commenting for visibility.

RobIzYoDaddy
14-05-2015, 23:16
Why will SMS stay so Silent on this matter? Is the possible horrifying truth that they screwed the pooch and released this game to the masses in an unrepairable condition?

If this is only usable with a damn game pad, I sure as hell want my money back, and I imagine I could generate a pretty tidy class action law suit that would triple damages at the very least.

Dynomight Motorsports
14-05-2015, 23:30
Nice Mention Robert! :cool:

Ed Mas
15-05-2015, 03:49
I'm the guy that Darin Mentions. I sent him the notes he posted. The FFB for this game on the xbox + TX wheel is broken. It needs to be fixed ASAP. Multiple posts document this, from people with the game on PC and xbox.

I've passed it along. Thanks for your patience.