PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Controller Profiles

Lee-h
09-05-2015, 19:39
Just a thort I think it would be nice if multiple controller profiles were added so we could save multiple controller profiles for thoes of us who have multiple wheels to attach to our wheel bases.

Thanks from Lee-h:)

ShagadelicBY
13-05-2015, 00:47
Yes!
I thought I'd missed something with all of the options upon options but I just couldn't find a way to save multiple control setups.
Thank god I own a notepad.

Still frustrating though.

Hir0Pr0tagon1st
13-05-2015, 21:11
yes please. Great function!

Lee-h
14-05-2015, 06:17
Just a thort I think it would be nice if multiple controller profiles were added so we could save multiple controller profiles for thoes of us who have multiple wheels to attach to our wheel bases.

Thanks from Lee-h:)

MULTIVITZ
21-05-2015, 19:59
Pen and pad I'm afraid. But you never know, it aint asking much. Maybe the developers could ask people to request an update patch if they wanted that particular facility.

Naz
26-05-2015, 08:28
Just to add my request for multiple profiles.

I like to drive with whatever gear shifting procedure the particular car uses in real life... Unless I am missing something, I can't now set a different profile to use my gear shifter as either a h-shift or as a stick sequential. As it stands now I have to go into the controller settings and re-assign the shifter to be one or the other.... Would be much easier to be able to save different profiles so at a single click I could have my shifter work as a h pattern shifter or a sequential shifter (as I am able to do in Assetto Corsa).

If I'm wrong and this can already be done, please let me know !! :)

Hope this functionality is added at some stage. Well done overall with the game guys though, very much enjoying this and Assetto Corsa.

Cheers

MysterG
26-05-2015, 08:31
Moved to Feature Suggestions

Naz
26-05-2015, 08:37
Cheers mate

I had done a search for "controller profiles" to see if the question had already been raised before posting and this was the thread that came up. Didn't notice what section the thread was in to be honest. Hopefully this is the best forum section for it to be seen so thanks for moving it.

:)

SauRoN_ZA
26-05-2015, 09:07
Definitely would love this for the PS4.

Also just an option to "reset to defaults" which I'm either not seeing or simply isn't there.

cconti
07-06-2015, 05:56
I'll second this. As a previous post pointed out, is there a file that captures the controller setup? If there is, it should not be hard to save different version and rename theme as needed. Not elegant, but effective.

measuredpath
14-02-2016, 07:30
I would love if they did this! I hate having to switch between the 2 all the time.

Fanapryde
12-12-2016, 16:33
I can see having extra controller profile(s) would be a great feature.
Just added a Heusinkveld SQ shifter to my rig (next to the Fanatec CSS SQ shifter).
I want to use the Fanatec only for H-pattern, the HE obviously for SQ.
But now I need to reassign controls (gear Up/gear Down) each time I switch to a car that uses a different shifter...
In AC I made a second profile and now I just switch between profiles.

dirtwave
26-09-2017, 16:09
I will vote for this also.

Different controller profiles and button assignments for race cars or types like rally cross and and different one for road courses etc.

Also a way to setup different driver or car profiles so my grandson can have his own setup with less force feedback etc. without having to changing it globally.