PDA

View Full Version : [FOR SALE] Thurstmaster T100

lordymatsuo
14-05-2015, 12:00
Hey community,

I have a Thrustmaster T100 for sale in the UK. It's brand new only used for about 4 hours and I just can't get to grips with racing with a wheel so going back to the DS4 controller.

This is the cheapest Force Feedback model available for PS4 and is currently sold out everywhere and I see a lot of posts of people wanting one so here one is :)

I am looking for 125 including shipping to a UK mainland Address. PM me if your interested. When these are in stock on Amazon and other retailers they range in price from 80 - 150 so I'm asking for a middle value as they are so hard to get. It comes with an EU plug and converter included also most retailers are selling without converter.

PM Me if you want more details.

Padmod
14-05-2015, 13:48
I'm not sure why you would give up after 4 hours? Really once you get used to the wheel there is no going back.

David McKenna
14-05-2015, 13:51
As it's 2nd hand, maybe selling it for 80 would be more reasonable??

lordymatsuo
14-05-2015, 14:20
I'm not sure why you would give up after 4 hours? Really once you get used to the wheel there is no going back.

I'm a casual gamer so 4 hours since launch is all I have had time to play and am just as bad as when I started, I switched to DS4 for a couple hours and just had more fun as a pick up and play experience. Really gutted that I can't get the hang of it but don't have the endless hours of time to commit to learning it, slowly improving and tweaking each and every car.

lordymatsuo
14-05-2015, 14:21
As it's 2nd hand, maybe selling it for 80 would be more reasonable??

I see your logic but honestly the value is worth more as there so rare to get. Remember when PS4 or any console launches they sell for 349, sell out everywhere then people will pay 600 for them just to get them?

CPS-3
14-05-2015, 14:28
I see your logic but honestly the value is worth more as there so rare to get. Remember when PS4 or any console launches they sell for 349, sell out everywhere then people will pay 600 for them just to get them?

And you are here on a forum for race enthousiasts, so if you would ask the same price you payed + shipping it was ok. But making a profit on fellow race enthusiasts just because they're hard to get....:no:

For example: I want the thrustmaster T3PA PRO pedals, also out of stock. So i bought the T500 and am selling the wheel solo for the retail price brand new. SO i have the pedals for the retail price and whoever buys the wheel has the wheel for retail price.

lordymatsuo
14-05-2015, 14:33
And you are here on a forum for race enthousiasts, so if you would ask the same price you payed + shipping it was ok. But making a profit on fellow race enthusiasts just because they're hard to get....:no:

For example: I want the thrustmaster T3PA PRO pedals, also out of stock. So i bought the T500 and am selling the wheel solo for the retail price brand new. SO i have the pedals for the retail price and whoever buys the wheel has the wheel for retail price.

What makes you think I'm making a profit? Where do I mention what I paid for it? Not interested in buying it then why comment? Just because it's advertised at 125 doesn't mean I'll get offered 125, you ever heard of the realm of bargaining, typically what happens when people want to buy something? So why would I list it at cost price then get haggled down below it so I lose money? Troll Much?

I can still return it under warranty as it's within 14 days and get a full refund, I'm doing fellow driving enthusiasts a favour by offering it up for sale as once it goes back to the retailer who knows when or if it would be back up for sale again.

CPS-3
14-05-2015, 14:35
You said the range was between 80 and 150. So i doubt that someone who is familiar with the internet goes for the midrange or highest price but never mind . I've said what I wanted to say and maybe should've kept it to myself.

andyparks
14-05-2015, 14:35
Get I cheaper new at argos
http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3572755.htm?cmpid=COJUN&catalogId=10001&cjsurferid=276002780270911437%3AC1s3SAnqA9bp&_%24ja=tsid%3A11674%7Cprd%3A5676939&storeId=10151&referredURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fstatic%2FProduct%2FpartNumber%2F3572755.htm&referrer=COJUN

lordymatsuo
14-05-2015, 14:42
Get I cheaper new at argos
http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3572755.htm?cmpid=COJUN&catalogId=10001&cjsurferid=276002780270911437%3AC1s3SAnqA9bp&_%24ja=tsid%3A11674%7Cprd%3A5676939&storeId=10151&referredURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fstatic%2FProduct%2FpartNumber%2F3572755.htm&referrer=COJUN

Correct cheaper at argos, answer me this....... DO THEY HAVE STOCK?

You people if your not interested just move along

Rendor
14-05-2015, 14:45
Honestly, this isn't the place for selling. EBAY is where you buy and sell your old junk, not the PS4 section of the Project Cars forum...

lordymatsuo
14-05-2015, 14:49
Well it's funny how many private messages I have received from people wanting to buy it. I like all those who are interested hunted for this wheel weeks before launch and found it selling out everywhere, I'm offering it to fellow Pcars Players here rather than on eBay because I know there is a high demand for it.

It would appear even in an adult community like Pcars there is still more trolls than ever, if your not interested move along, people who are interested are talking to me in PM's so what's your problem if you don't want it? It's not hurting anyone to advertise it here and it's not old junk, it's in high demand, if I stuck it on ebay It would likely go much higher than asking price because of such a demand for this wheel.

Honestly, this isn't the place for selling. EBAY is where you buy and sell your old junk, not the PS4 section of the Project Cars forum...

MysterG
14-05-2015, 14:56
He is allowed to sell the item here.

If you are not interested in buying then I suggest you move on without posting.
Thank you for your cooperation. :D