PDA

View Full Version : Headlight Colours for different classes in Endurance Racing.

Mr Akina
14-05-2015, 12:03
Can the colours of the slower GT cars be yellow as they are in real life? I know we don't get much in the way of headlights in the rear view mirrors on the Xbox, but it would really help in multi-class racing.

Initia1 B
17-05-2015, 07:34
It would definately add to the realism.

Mr Akina
14-06-2015, 00:07
Watching Le Mans and really wishing this was sim'd in game

tyl3r99
14-06-2015, 08:12
i agree, watching le mans last night this morning made me notice how cool it would be ;)

NemethR
14-06-2015, 09:05
Totally agree, would be nice!

Machinist90
14-06-2015, 09:09
doesn't the BMW GT3 have yellow lights? I do seem to remember driving a car with yellow lights....could be dementia

Tastakrad
14-06-2015, 09:15
The BMW M3 GT2 has yellow lights.

mister dog
14-06-2015, 09:35
+1, and hopefully fix the AI running with no headlights in rain/fog with some workaround too.

graveltrap
14-06-2015, 10:32
The cars racing at Le Mans are GTE class, part of the regulations for GTE stipulate yellow coloured headlights the purpose being to differentiate the class from the faster prototypes.

I believe that no such regulation exists for GT3 cars that feature in the game.

GT2 was the fore runner to GTE BTW, thus the yellow lights on the M3...it's all very confusing and easy to get all the different classes mixed up!

FoxMulder
14-06-2015, 10:41
Watching the 24h Le Mans made me realize how much of the atmosphere and surrounding details still missing in racing games.

mister dog
14-06-2015, 20:25
Watching the 24h Le Mans made me realize how much of the atmosphere and surrounding details still missing in racing games.
SMS is on the good path in that regard. Their track atmosphere is already good and will hopefully get even better through our suggestions.

AirFlight101
15-06-2015, 11:27
Project Cars is a very good platform for the future. The most important Tracks are there and very well and detailed designed. Cars themself and it's physics too. But there is a lot to do for the team. I just hope that they will concentrate on the developement of this game and don't care too much about planning a successor. This game has so much potential. I'm very unhappy that i missed the the crowdfunding phase because i would love to see what they discuss inside the WMD forums about the plans for this game.

EHM
18-06-2015, 11:06
Project Cars is a very good platform for the future. The most important Tracks are there and very well and detailed designed. Cars themself and it's physics too. But there is a lot to do for the team. I just hope that they will concentrate on the developement of this game and don't care too much about planning a successor. This game has so much potential. I'm very unhappy that i missed the the crowdfunding phase because i would love to see what they discuss inside the WMD forums about the plans for this game.

Yep, game has an extremely strong foundation with how many things it does and I really hope they iron out everything and wait until they have an actual need for a second. I'm definitely going to try get into funding the next version, not only so I can go crazy hunting bugs, but because I find the developmental aspect of games fascinating.

mister dog
18-06-2015, 11:13
Yep, game has an extremely strong foundation with how many things it does and I really hope they iron out everything and wait until they have an actual need for a second. I'm definitely going to try get into funding the next version, not only so I can go crazy hunting bugs, but because I find the developmental aspect of games fascinating.

Second that, hope i can get into WMD for PCARS 2, although i don't see the need for a second installment in the next couple of years neither, as like you both say PCARS has that much potential to grow still :)