PDA

View Full Version : Online lobby with karts bug i think...

Chris Sercombe
14-05-2015, 13:10
I can setup a online lobby with any car and track and it lets me chouse different sessions like practice and quali and times etc, but when i chouse a Karting track like greenwood, chestefield, Glencairn, these options is locked out ? is this a bug, but option is there for Dubai karting track, as me and my friends are screaming for this option, cheers

Siberian Tiger
14-05-2015, 13:12
The smaller Carting Tracks do not have any Pit-Lane. That's the Reason why you can't setup those Modes...

Dubai is bigger and has a Pit-Lane...

Chris Sercombe
14-05-2015, 14:03
Thankyou for reply, shame we cant have quali thou to give us our positions on the grid, we could just start on track and not from the pits. cheers

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 14:27
Thankyou for reply, shame we cant have quali thou to give us our positions on the grid, we could just start on track and not from the pits. cheers

The sprint race for karts is the equivalent of qualifying, where it randomly assigns the grid position and the result of that race is used for the main race.

Chris Sercombe
14-05-2015, 15:51
The sprint race for karts is the equivalent of qualifying, where it randomly assigns the grid position and the result of that race is used for the main race.

Yes, but we cant set that up in a lobby online :(, so if we have 20 racers, someone at back aint got a chance.