PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone confirm or add to these?

The Monk
14-05-2015, 13:16
My list of issues:-

No matter how much tweaking you do the FFB still doesn't feel right on the TX Racing Wheel.

My car crashing into the wall when exiting the Pit Lane on "auto pilot"
Like Spa for example.

Sometimes you can see a faint box round opposition's cars ahead in the distance.

Sometimes you drive right through other teams Pit Man when exiting the Pit Lane.

Leaves or rubber marbles shine unrealistically on the track and sometimes the marbles bounce around without being touched.

Sometimes I see little flashes on the horizon or on seams where the track put together, sort of like mini camera flashes.

In the car setup summary there is only one slider which is at the bottom for the rear sway bar whereas on the PC version there are sliders for all the settings on the summary page.

It would be nice to be able to adjust over all FFB settings from the Edit Tuning Setup menu to save having to go back out to the main menu then back to free practice hundreds of times trying to find a decent setup.

Sometimes the sound of the engine will reverberate causing a very unrealistically sound.

Sometimes you can start a race or exit the Pit Garage and there is no or little sound or the sound will lower and rise again mid race.

Sometimes when you bump into another car especially on the side it seems to drag you off the track with it like a magnet effect.

The duplicate buttons on the TX Wheels could be put to better use with some of the many unusable options in the button configuration page.

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing them out

cplzell
14-05-2015, 13:35

No matter how much tweaking you do the FFB still doesn't feel right on the TX Racing Wheel.

My car crashing into the wall when exiting the Pit Lane on "auto pilot"
Like Spa for example.

Sometimes you can see a faint box round opposition's cars ahead in the distance.

Sometimes you drive right through other teams Pit Man when exiting the Pit Lane.

Leaves or rubber marbles shine unrealistically on the track and sometimes the marbles bounce around without being touched.

Sometimes I see little flashes on the horizon or on seams where the track put together, sort of like mini camera flashes.

In the car setup summary there is only one slider which is at the bottom for the rear sway bar whereas on the PC version there are sliders for all the settings on the summary page.

It would be nice to be able to adjust over all FFB settings from the Edit Tuning Setup menu to save having to go back out to the main menu then back to free practice hundreds of times trying to find a decent setup.

Sometimes the sound of the engine will reverberate causing a very unrealistically sound.

Sometimes you can start a race or exit the Pit Garage and there is no or little sound or the sound will lower and rise again mid race.

Sometimes when you bump into another car especially on the side it seems to drag you off the track with it like a magnet effect.

The duplicate buttons on the TX Wheels could be put to better use with some of the many unusable options in the button configuration page.

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing them out

Tire Force 115
per wheel movement 120
per wheel movement squared 110
wheel position smoothing 0.15
deadzone removal range 0.00
deadzone removal falloff 0.10
linkage scale 0.20
linkage stiffness 150
linkage damping 135
relative adjust gain 170
relative adjust bleed 0.90
relative adjust clamp 130
scoop knee 0.90
scoop reduction 0.00
soft clipping half 2.00
soft clipping full 0.50

cplzell
14-05-2015, 13:37
wheel movement 0,20 squared 0,10*
in the settings of single car i use default settings for force feedback

The Monk
15-05-2015, 11:35
No adding or confirmation then?

Raven403
15-05-2015, 11:38
Most of these Issues are in the Known Issues thread already The Monk.

Franco Ferrari
15-05-2015, 11:40
No adding or confirmation then?

This is the official thread with all known XB1 bugs.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-%28XB1%29-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Update-14-05

Some of them even have workarounds to try.

All of them are acknowledged by the DEVs and being worked on ATM.

mkstatto
15-05-2015, 11:51

I have this, can't see it mentioned anywhere else. Is there a sub menu i'm missing?

z3r0cool77
15-05-2015, 16:50
Actually there are quite a few of those that aren't on the "confirmed" list that I can confirm as well.

"Sometimes I see little flashes on the horizon or on seams where the track put together, sort of like mini camera flashes." +1
"Sometimes the sound of the engine will reverberate causing a very unrealistically sound." +1 Though it's not really a reverberation. It's more of a distorted, garbled sound like there's some sort of playback issue with the sound engine.
"Sometimes you can start a race or exit the Pit Garage and there is no or little sound or the sound will lower and rise again mid race." +1 If a race started with no sound I just restart the session though and it's always fixed it.

Some of the others though aren't bugs so much as design decisions and game limitations.

ViZiONEER
18-05-2015, 17:43
i also can confirm that engine sound issue. i also think it is some kind of playback problem. it is a bit like the sound is played twice with some milliseconds delay resulting in a higher pitch. occurs unpredictable and also goes back to normal. singleplayer/multiplayer and track / car and session independent

Franco Ferrari
18-05-2015, 18:35
You have to refer to the other thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-%28XB1%29-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Update-14-05) to report bugs and follow the solving process.

Thanks.

Bryer
18-05-2015, 18:41
Didn't the devs state that the FFB was trying to refresh at a stupid mhz, which is causing issues?! They are changing it in the patch which will fix the audio stuttering issues, which will also help the FFB levels on the wheel.