PDA

View Full Version : Second White FFB graph?? Bugged?

dvc
14-05-2015, 13:40
First i thought my wheel is broken. I started feel high feequency shake. But checked ffb graph and second white graph was appearing i assume when back of the car was loosing grip. after a while of getting used to it it was actually very informative.
But when it come to race (it was appearing in qualis) It didnt work. I didnt change any settings, exactly same car/ffb setup for the race. I hope that it is bugged feature that will be worked on as it was very usefull.
See video below to see what im talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU67Z-vEqIg

dvc
14-05-2015, 15:11
Really nobody noticed it before?

graveltrap
14-05-2015, 17:01
I have seen snd felt simar it after making a setup change on the Clio Cup, no idea what it is supposed to indicate though. I should of watched the replay back to see what the car was doing I guess...

Changing the setup back removed it though.

dvc
14-05-2015, 17:31
I have seen snd felt simar it after making a setup change on the Clio Cup, no idea what it is supposed to indicate though. I should of watched the replay back to see what the car was doing I guess...

Changing the setup back removed it though.

It must be bugged then, because for me it disappeared without altering anything. It happened to me again minutes ago. Come from nowhere. then was gone
Any WMD or Dev can say something about it.?

LR_Se7eN
03-06-2015, 19:30
I only have the white line active. The yellow line is there but it never moves. Is this on the Known Bugs List? How can I correct it? This is maddening because I ahve asked on several forums, in several threads and even contacted SMS via email. I've even sent Ian Bell a PM....

LR_Se7eN
17-06-2015, 18:25
I only have the white line active. The yellow line is there but it never moves. Is this on the Known Bugs List? How can I correct it? This is maddening because I ahve asked on several forums, in several threads and even contacted SMS via email. I've even sent Ian Bell a PM....

Still no word on this, no fix, no active discussion. It seems a dead topic and that means I'll get no fix for it. Is it possible to get a refund or to at least figure a way to get a new copy of the game to try and fix it?? So frustrating.......PLEASE HELP.....

Fre.Mo
18-06-2015, 13:21
I think the white line is the Mz component of the ffb.

LR_Se7eN
22-06-2015, 19:43
I think the white line is the Mz component of the ffb.

Well I have no Yellow component at all...... Can you tell me the components of the Yellow line? Because I am missing that entire part of the FFB....

Awong124
22-06-2015, 20:02
I get that kind of vibration from time to time. Restarting the session gets rid of it. I've asked this before, and someone told me that it's a bug regarding some canned FFB effects that were previously implemented but were since taken out of the game.

chickano
22-06-2015, 20:05
I've never seen the white line