PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard more detailed?

jaymie95
14-05-2015, 13:58
Hello,

Is it just me that thinks that the leaderboard is a bit messy and not that detailed? For me the leaderboard is really important to raise the motivation as a driver and get even more dedicated to the game when you can climb on the standings.

1. So what I would like to see is that leaderboards should update from both offline and online races to make online even more fun and serious to drive in. And then to make it more fair and even I would like the leaderboard to be divided in all the different car classes to make it just fair and more, so like the GT3 class has one own leaderboard.

Also has the option to choose all the cars in that class on the leaderboard or just show and see one specific car to see and compare. So if you have a favorite car you should easy track your own time and the others. Also be able so sort from the tracks.

To sum it up, make the leaderboard easier and more detailed, options to choose which class and cars in that class to show on the leaderboard and easy to see your own time on that car on that track and see which position.

I dont know if Forza Motorsport 5 has that kind of leaderboard more like? Anyways I would love to see some of these changes because it's a big factor for me in a racing game to see your own progress on cars and tracks. Who else likes this or have own ideas?

// Jaymie

Rob Prange
14-05-2015, 14:17
Moved to Feature Suggestions forum.

xLeper_Messiah
14-05-2015, 15:20
Yup, as someone who spent a lot of time hotlapping in Forza 4 I really want to see improvements in the leaderboards system in pCARS, at the minimum there needs to be better separation in the classes!

Currently the Renault Clio Cup car shares a LB class with the DTM Mercedes for example...I mean c'mon! How is that fair?