PDA

View Full Version : sound issues with polk striker

brum4884
14-05-2015, 15:06
hi i know the game has some sound issues but I'm getting a specific one when using a headset. in the menus the sound coming through the headset is fine but once a race starts the sound comes off and on all the time. I've tried restarting the game but nothing seems to work and its unplayable how it is. has anyone else had this problem with the same or any other headset?

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 15:11
Plug the controller into the console (with a mini-USB cable) and see if that helps, there is a bug with headsets which has been reported before.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22455-Turtle-beach-xbox-one-sound-issue

Next time please post in the "technical help & support" section.

brum4884
14-05-2015, 15:18
yeah I've tried that but there is no update available. sorry for posting in the wrong section

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 15:22
yeah I've tried that but there is no update available. sorry for posting in the wrong section

Have you updated the firmware for the controller? It probably won't help, but there is a chance, considering other people have had the audio issues be fixed/improved by plugging the controller in.

brum4884
14-05-2015, 15:25
it didn't need updating. no i will try though I've just been reading the other u linked in the first post.

thisisbleep
14-05-2015, 15:30
Try turning "force feedback" to 0, that is the other audio bug, which can cause the audio to cut out when the controller is vibrating.