PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Lap show with the end of race results.

Mr Akina
14-05-2015, 15:14
I don't know why this isn't included, but can you not show the individuals fastest lap of the race along with the total race time?

JeyD02
14-05-2015, 15:40
Yes please. It's should be a given.

LPlates
14-05-2015, 18:33
+1 yes please

sadly an obvious omission. Online races too.

jpbonadio
14-05-2015, 19:38
Agreed. It would be even better if we could get the fastest time for all the sections of the track.

NOVA
15-05-2015, 12:43
+1 I agree

choupolo
15-05-2015, 13:27
+1 :yes:

dantheo
20-05-2015, 00:03
+1 I'd like a breakdown, so I can see my time for each lap, with the fastest highlighted

mo_stache
20-05-2015, 12:21
+1!

Marrrfooo
20-05-2015, 12:24
Absolutely agree.

With regards online races (don't think this applies to solo vs. AI races):
The funny thing is, if you finish the race and press START/OPTION before the race timer ends and you are forcibly taken the race results screen, there is a timing sheet that appears that actually shows you your fastest lap! So it is there, it's just not allowing you to see it once the end race timer is finished and you're forcibly taken the results screen at the end.

jimmyb_84
20-05-2015, 12:32
+1 I like to know what pace I'll need to do to win.

MULTIVITZ
21-05-2015, 23:22
The clue is in the game title, sod the small font, if this(lap/sector conparison with authentic colour coded times with a colour code key index WITH NOT OVERLY LARGE FONT) ain't introduced in the first update many a grown men will cry, and the shame will taunt the.........you get the idea!

MULTIVITZ
21-05-2015, 23:27
Absolutely agree.

With regards online races (don't think this applies to solo vs. AI races):
The funny thing is, if you finish the race and press START/OPTION before the race timer ends and you are forcibly taken the race results screen, there is a timing sheet that appears that actually shows you your fastest lap! So it is there, it's just not allowing you to see it once the end race timer is finished and you're forcibly taken the results screen at the end.

Yeah, I see that once. Im not one for button pushing, but thought it was another bug! If I had not finished so late I may have had more than 10 seconds to look. So used to fms.

Mr Akina
21-05-2015, 23:30

That's a Forza Motorsport 5 copout. How hard is it to treat the racing like a real race? Just give us the basic data at the end of the race! We shouldn't have to go searching for something so simple.