PDA

View Full Version : "its not you...its me"

bent_toe
14-05-2015, 15:46
WTH is wrong with online?
I tried hosting a server on several different hours, no one joins. I tried inviting people i met in earlier races and only then someone joined.

Is it my settings? Cockpit view, full damage.
I think the browser is broken, because i keep refreshing and servers that are no longer active are still showing.

I don't think my hosted game even shows up.

Anyone got a few minutes to go into the game and see if bent_toe has a server? Its up now and will probably be for 30-40 more minutes.

bent_toe
14-05-2015, 15:51
Oh and "Fill with AI opponents" does nothing...Not once have it added a.i driver no matter how many or few that are in the game. Broken?

mantukas334
14-05-2015, 16:04
well i try not to race with full damage because after first few corners im crippled. same goes for cocpit view, i cant see shit with that, and im all about clean driving.

FoxMulder
14-05-2015, 17:03
Forcing a specific view? Yeah thanks, but no thanks. Besides, I had a couple online races with AI, so make sure your settings are correct i.e. allow AI, fill in spots etc..

Franco Ferrari
14-05-2015, 17:22
Oh and "Fill with AI opponents" does nothing...Not once have it added a.i driver no matter how many or few that are in the game. Broken?

You have to enable "fill with AI" and you have to specify how many AI are allowed to be added (it's a slider).
Yes, it's counter-intuitive, but once you know it...

dvc
14-05-2015, 17:24
well i try not to race with full damage because after first few corners im crippled. same goes for cocpit view, i cant see shit with that, and im all about clean driving.

Why im finding it funny? :D

bent_toe
14-05-2015, 19:14
Forcing a specific view? Yeah thanks, but no thanks. Besides, I had a couple online races with AI, so make sure your settings are correct i.e. allow AI, fill in spots etc..

Yupp, anyone driving this game 12 feet behind the car should sell it and buy an arcade racer. This game was built with cockpit view in mind.

ermo
14-05-2015, 19:30

Not sure what you mean? Forcing a specific view means that people compete on the same terms, doesn't it?

NXP3
16-05-2015, 08:06
Not sure what you mean? Forcing a specific view means that people compete on the same terms, doesn't it?

Year your terms, so people who prefer other views aren't joining your game. I think that's fair.