PDA

View Full Version : [BUG REPORT] No fun with the Game, steering Bug 2-4 times per lap in all Cars

Senna94
14-05-2015, 15:55
Unfortunately, I make the game no fun. Whether online or offline, I have almost every round 2-4 times the error that my control despite fully pressed to the side stick is in the straight-ahead position. Thus my no chance to ride a clean lap. Can fight against other on the track also forget. My controller has the latest patch. I've edited the settings of the controller. I've tried various settings. The do not have the problem of friends. I tried a different controller. No change. Sometimes it is more, sometimes it is less. The game is installed on the internal hard drive and did not start before it was fully installed.

For the text might write something bad, I want to apologize. I had a translation program I use as Unfortunately very little English can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FimCCh28ZxA

z3r0cool77
14-05-2015, 19:15
Should be fixed by patch that is currently in testing. Until then have you tried setting steering deadzone to 0?

Senna94
15-05-2015, 06:38
Did yesterday what found out. However, have taken with old controller software a new controller. Lo and behold, the bug is gone!

Beagle Five
18-05-2015, 08:40
Great! :)