PDA

View Full Version : Great day of driving :)

ABR Getif
14-05-2015, 16:53
Ok so i thought id just give it a proper go in its current state and its pretty sweet.

Obviously the patch will fix the controller issue but i was able to get a good setup made and made it into the top 5 in the Touring class with the Merc DTM at Monza and still improving.
This is all though with the controller issue and it wanting to lock out. Just have to put in alot of laps to get it right plus thats all in mind i have done a half decent setup haha.

Once these issues dissappear, i have great expectations of this game.

Well done so far Devs
Massive thumbs up.

rrusso
14-05-2015, 17:01
Ok so i thought id just give it a proper go in its current state and its pretty sweet.

Obviously the patch will fix the controller issue but i was able to get a good setup made and made it into the top 5 in the Touring class with the Merc DTM at Monza and still improving.
This is all though with the controller issue and it wanting to lock out. Just have to put in alot of laps to get it right plus thats all in mind i have done a half decent setup haha.

Once these issues dissappear, i have great expectations of this game.

Well done so far Devs
Massive thumbs up.

Can you share your controller settings?

Roger Prynne
14-05-2015, 17:04
Good post and a good attitude.

ABR Getif
14-05-2015, 17:05
Ones from these forums i used but i did quite alot of tinkering with the setup, once the issues have been fixed the setup is a leader board setup and if im willing i may well share it ;)

here is the controller setup for now

steering deadzone 5
steering sensitivity 0
throttle sensitivity 30
brake deadzone 14
brake sensitivity 15
clutch 14
clutch sensitivity 15
speed sensitivity 75
controller filtering 75%
force feedback 80%
advanced (on)
soft steering visual wheel on
opposite lock help on

menaceuk
14-05-2015, 17:23
Its always a great day of driving. Today was no different.

Several career Formula C races around Oulton Park International, awesome. Was good competitive racing as well.

Then to top it off I did 2 rounds of the Evo2 classic DTM in career, and that was absolutely fantastic. This kind of racing is why I bought P'CARS, I just wish it was actually part of the touring car career path and not just invitational stuff.