PDA

View Full Version : Career - Skip or Decline Invitations

Rug22
14-05-2015, 18:42
Some invitations can be skipped but some can't, in those I don't want to attend like karting or cropping historic touring cars I can only retire not skip.

Or am I missing something

midnight spectre
16-05-2015, 20:18
iam confused my self got m1 procar challenge like twice now should i skip it or wat god knows

oINinja
16-05-2015, 21:54
Some invitations can be skipped but some can't, in those I don't want to attend like karting or cropping historic touring cars I can only retire not skip.

Or am I missing something

From what I know is if you actually complete a session in the invitation you are stuck in it till it's over if you don't participate then you are able to skip it

Jeckert7
16-05-2015, 23:09
Once you start an invitational you are stuck in it until the end that season. A solution is to just start the race and retire to pits...

jgaganas
17-05-2015, 05:04
Once you start an invitational you are stuck in it until the end that season. A solution is to just start the race and retire to pits...

Should be skippable/declineable (whole series) anyways, as you can't even tell which car/track(layout) you're gonna race.

No big deal, but annoying...

oINinja
17-05-2015, 05:44
Should be skippable/declineable (whole series) anyways, as you can't even tell which car/track(layout) you're gonna race.

No big deal, but annoying...

You can actually do a practice but be sure not to finish it if you don't want to compete in it

kaa0s
17-05-2015, 06:02
Also usually at the screen for the very first of a series you have the option of "select car" wherein you can see what cars are participating, even if there would be only one. And choose your car if there are multiple. I feel a lot of ppl will miss this opportunity thinking that they have been invited to do an event in a certain car and just starting the races without ever seeing the option.