PDA

View Full Version : there needs to be a iOS/Android/WP companion app for Project cars

madmax2069
14-05-2015, 22:01
There needs to be a App for iOS/WP that will comunicate telemetry & analysis data over the network to the devices are connected to that will work for PC, XB one, and PS4 and display the data on the phone/tablets screen.

There is a app that does something like this for War Thunder called War Thunder tactical map, the game has the ability to send out player locations and data over the network to a App on the phone/tablet. It works for PC amd PS4 (it would work with XB one if there was a version of war thunder on XB one).

I know that this would require that Project cars to send data over network, and would require a app to be made to show data on the phone/tablet screen.

This would make for a really nice companion App feature, as well as being able to do other things through a companion App.

There is already a stand alone telemetry & analysis App only for PC

Kamikaze_Urmel
15-05-2015, 04:53
You might want to have a look at this

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/apps.html

:o:p

Frippe
17-05-2015, 08:22
I really hope they bring this function to the PS4

LR_Se7eN
12-06-2015, 14:49
A second screen/companion app would do wonders for setting up cars and looking at telemetry on the go. It would be really nice to be able to apply settings while away from the console.

MortICi
12-06-2015, 22:03
There needs to be a App for iOS/WP that will comunicate telemetry & analysis data over the network to the devices are connected to that will work for PC, XB one, and PS4 and display the data on the phone/tablets screen.

There is a app that does something like this for War Thunder called War Thunder tactical map, the game has the ability to send out player locations and data over the network to a App on the phone/tablet. It works for PC amd PS4 (it would work with XB one if there was a version of war thunder on XB one).

I know that this would require that Project cars to send data over network, and would require a app to be made to show data on the phone/tablet screen.

This would make for a really nice companion App feature, as well as being able to do other things through a companion App.

There is already a stand alone telemetry & analysis App only for PC

Thank you for including WP :P

madmax2069
15-06-2015, 03:33
You might want to have a look at this

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/apps.html

:o:p

Those look awesome but, none will work on consoles, and all seem to lack windows phone support.

Thank you for including WP :P

Oh yeah I have a nokia 1320 windows phone so I have to include it seeing how most people overlook windows phone for some strange reason.