PDA

View Full Version : Chase Camera Settings

SergioCosmopolis
14-05-2015, 23:00
Is there a way to raise the chase camera to a higher position above the car besides having to hold the right stick during the race? I prefer the camera to be higher than it is but can't see a way to change anything but the width of the FOV.

THANKS

RefundPlease
29-05-2015, 08:18
Is there a way to raise the chase camera to a higher position above the car besides having to hold the right stick during the race? I prefer the camera to be higher than it is but can't see a way to change anything but the width of the FOV.

THANKS

I have been wondering the same thing and I found a video of someone going through the view settings on an earlier build from the PC and I was wondering if these options which were below the now dotted line under seat angle up and down in the camera & view section of the control menu under editing assignments were removed on purpose or if there was certain issues porting it over to console. These features would be very helpful as I find the chase FOV angle to be a bit lower than I would prefer. If any MODs could elaborate on these features being omitted, that would be awesome.

Timo Koskela
29-05-2015, 08:25
Can you test if mapping the seat adjusting buttons and using those to adjust the view work? I really much hoped for this to be possible but it might have not made it in..

Liquid7394
29-05-2015, 12:59
Can you test if mapping the seat adjusting buttons and using those to adjust the view work? I really much hoped for this to be possible but it might have not made it in..

I tried that, it doesn't work unfortunately. Adjusting seat only works in cockpit view.

lordymatsuo
29-05-2015, 15:32
I'm wondering the same, commenting so I can get notifications to this thread :)

RefundPlease
31-05-2015, 03:16
Def. does not work it only works for those views where the driver is actually in the car.

RefundPlease
31-05-2015, 03:32
At about 1:15 there are two settings under the camera and view tab called increase and decrease view angle. On the XB1 there is a dotted line under seat angle down where these settings were separated like the video but we have nothing below the dotted line. Just wondering why this was not in the XB1 version and was wondering if it was in the PS4 version but since you guys are having same issue I get the feeling it is not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i09whH84XE

This feature would be really helpful to deal with certain cars that are really difficult to drive due to sunlight or the overall size/shape of the car itself.