PDA

View Full Version : pro handling

chelsealad20
14-05-2015, 23:04
How do i change to oro handling to enable to do the trophy i cant find anything anywhere on the game. Many thanks

dvc
14-05-2015, 23:08
Its when you first start the game. It asks you to choose. I dont know if you can change it after.

chelsealad20
14-05-2015, 23:10
Well thats ridiculous

Umer Ahmad
14-05-2015, 23:12
PRO handling is just a lreset on the individual assist options. You can change them individually anytime

lollygag
14-05-2015, 23:16
delete your profile, restart the game and choose pro. very simple.

ctd
14-05-2015, 23:18
Well thats ridiculous

Ridiculous or not, the game ask you in the beginning what kind of driver you are. And try to tailor the settings in assist opinion after that.

If you made a mistake and want to change it you can delete your default.sav file. But that means you will have to redo all your other settings and that your results in career mode will be deleted.

chelsealad20
14-05-2015, 23:33
stupid question. how do I delete my profile ? unistalled the game and reinstalled and it just had all my info still on it? thanks

dvc
14-05-2015, 23:34
Dont uninstall. Delete saved data in PS4 options

chelsealad20
14-05-2015, 23:40
ok thanks. just want that trophy then its just the le mans one to battle though

chelsealad20
14-05-2015, 23:41
and the 20 public events trophy seeing as non of my times are ever saved its pretty hard to to get lol

jgaganas
15-05-2015, 05:52
Ridiculous or not, the game ask you in the beginning what kind of driver you are. And try to tailor the settings in assist opinion after that.

If you made a mistake and want to change it you can delete your default.sav file. But that means you will have to redo all your other settings and that your results in career mode will be deleted.

To be honest, that wasn't the best design decision and has led to a lot of questions/irritations. Why not put a Preset option in top of the difficulty setting and avoid all this trouble?

Also splitting the career progress from the game settings (default.sav, which additionaly got hidden into steam-structure at release) would be welcomed.

Another one: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23076-HANDLING-Amateur

kaa0s
15-05-2015, 07:30

The game also tells your during that selection process that you can change it later in the options but yeah you can't.. Very misleading and probably the reason for all the confusion.