PDA

View Full Version : A plea to the developers

RobIzYoDaddy
14-05-2015, 23:07
Could you please respond to the question on every TX Wheel equipped XB1 user?

Is a patch under construction to get our Thrustmaster Wheels and the FFB issues resolved.

I realize you had one hell of a time getting this game released, and trust me when I tell you the majority of us users have been patient as hell with the multiple delays but you got it out. It is on the shelves and we think a courteous and honest response is due to all of us.

toekneeg
14-05-2015, 23:10
Haven't touched the Xbox version since day one because of these issues. Won't be back til it's fixed.

Enjoying it on PC though!

Dynomight Motorsports
14-05-2015, 23:15
I too would like an answer on this. There are only about 3 maybe 4 wheels available for Xbox1. It's a shame they can't provide support for the most popular one on the market.

ashasha
15-05-2015, 00:03
Just a simple "yes it is a bug" or "no you don't know what you are talking about" would satisfy me. I can wait for a patch if it's a bug.

I would just like to know if I should invest another entire evening in trying to tweak some feel to the braking or steering or if it's a waste of time.

Ed Mas
15-05-2015, 03:28
Hi guys, I think everyone is having a hard time keeping up with all the new threads on the forum. Even with the help from the wmd community it's tough. I will pass along that the TX wheel is having issues. Please note that the team is trying hard to resolve any issues that have shown up at launch. Keep in mind that it takes time to iron out these fixes, test them and make sure they work properly before releasing a patch. If its rushed, there is the possiblity of introducing a new set of problems. Thank you for your patience.

stux
15-05-2015, 04:14
Thankyou

Ed Mas
15-05-2015, 16:14
copying this from the other thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24131-Thrustmaster-TX-Default-FFB-is-Non-Existent-Compared-to-PC-PS4-%28Check-Post-1%29/page11

"In terms of the TX & XB1 we're aware of the problems and are well under way with fixing them. Most issues will be resolved in the next update(1.3) and we are working closely with our hardware partners to resolve all known issues. Some issues will require coordination from Thrustmaster and Madcatz with firmware fixes to be linked in."