PDA

View Full Version : Possible TX calibration fix, but I have new, unrelated bugs!

BENVCR
14-05-2015, 23:37
So to start wih I was having issues with my wheel. Someone told me to calibrate my wheel to 960 DOR rather than 270 I was using. One thing I noticed when I did that is that the wheel calibrating was showing the wrong DOR, and that resulted in my IG DOR not matching up, and the linearity being off.

As a work-around, I turned my wheel all the way clockwise, it shows 96 on screen and I click next. Then when it asks me to go 90* the other way I would instead go until the on screen DOR display says "960". IG this resulted in a much improved sense of linearity between my inputs and the in car wheel, as well as correctly adapting my DOR for different cars (270* for F1, 360 for Karts etc.)

However I've picked up a glitch in Career mode now where I can't start my race in kart One. The game doesn't let me leave neutral despite my gear levers working in other modes. Also in Time Trial I can't quit the mode as it freezes.

TL:DR I have partially sorted my wheel but now the actual game is glitched! help!

BENVCR
14-05-2015, 23:47
Just to add to my first post. Also can't find multiplayer games when I could last night.

Crap game so broken wth

Entropy Nebula
15-05-2015, 13:25
This has worked for me

BENVCR
15-05-2015, 15:22
Disregard the bottom of my post, I did a full reset and restarted my career and the issue is gone...although I can now select any Tier, not sure if it's meant to be like that...still picked Karting though.

thisisbleep
15-05-2015, 16:28
Disregard the bottom of my post, I did a full reset and restarted my career and the issue is gone...although I can now select any Tier, not sure if it's meant to be like that...still picked Karting though.

Yes, you can decide where to start in the career, there are no restrictions.