PDA

View Full Version : Career bug : being offered events that have already gone.

danowat
15-05-2015, 05:28
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I am getting offers for invitationals that have already been, I am at the end of November, and got an offer for one that happened three weeks earlier!

Stuart Hunt
15-05-2015, 09:58
Some invitations are deliberately designed to unlock later in the calendar year after you've won something, but others are awarded gradually based on gaining so many podium finishes, or completing so many races. If they're in the past, you can enter it (or skip it) in the following season, and any subsequent seasons.

danowat
15-05-2015, 10:02
Some invitations are deliberately designed to unlock later in the calendar year after you've won something, but others are awarded gradually based on gaining so many podium finishes, or completing so many races. If they're in the past, you can enter it (or skip it) in the following season, and any subsequent seasons.

Right, I think I've got you, however, I experienced this before in a different career, and once I'd finished the season, those invitationals I'd been offered (in the past , or like you say the future) weren't available in the subsequent season.