PDA

View Full Version : Question about 24h and Selfie Achievment

X30 Nemec666
15-05-2015, 05:41
So that we have no option to set a race on time and i will not break my career at this point - is it possible to get the 24 achievment with setting 240 laps on Nordschleife (for example). Count the Achievment the time on the track or is it only possible with the endurance race in the career? I don`t wanna drive 24 hours and get nothing!

For the "selfie" it says - take your favourite car and track and make a photo. So car is clear but on Track in my Profile is the Picture from Oschersleben ( Blue and white flag ) but text says United States of America? I didnt recieve the Achivment after taking some photos on every track that Oschersleben had. What is wrong here?

itakethepics
15-05-2015, 07:46
With the few crashes i still get im not sure i'll be attempting the 24 hr le mans till a few patches get released. Can you imagine if the game crashed after 23 hours?? :mad: ;)

X30 Nemec666
15-05-2015, 11:03
Hmmm thats true....but without an official answer i don`t want to start this "little" achievment

ARusling
15-05-2015, 11:12
I've earned both achievements myself. I got the 24h achievement from the Le Mans invitational in career and set the race distance to 100%. I let the AI drive (swapped out during a pit stop) while I slept too.

Regarding 'Selfie', I'm not really sure what you're experiencing. After the 24h race the car I used (RWD LMP1) and the Le Mans circuit was my favourite combination, so if you do this race you might experience the same thing to make 'Selfie' a lot easier.

Supaaafly
15-05-2015, 11:28
For the "selfie" it says - take your favourite car and track and make a photo. So car is clear but on Track in my Profile is the Picture from Oschersleben ( Blue and white flag ) but text says United States of America? I didnt recieve the Achivment after taking some photos on every track that Oschersleben had. What is wrong here?

I got this straight away in Quick Race Weekend. Just make sure you're in (what the game considers to be) your favourite car and track combo. It's states both clearly in your driver profile...top middle section if I remember. The track will be the one you've done the most laps of, so it should be memorable.

X30 Nemec666
15-05-2015, 12:35
i know where i have to look but the combo "Oschersleben" with "USA" makes no Sense to me.
And in the career there is no 24h race in sight - so i must do it manual if i don`t want to skip my half career.

ARusling
15-05-2015, 12:47
And in the career there is no 24h race in sight - so i must do it manual if i don`t want to skip my half career.

Honestly, there is no rush to get this achievement so don't do that. It will appear at the end of one of your seasons. I wouldn't bother wasting your time doing it now unless you really want to.

X30 Nemec666
16-05-2015, 08:20
Honestly, there is no rush to get this achievement so don't do that. It will appear at the end of one of your seasons. I wouldn't bother wasting your time doing it now unless you really want to.

Horrible! And you`re so right in any Way!
- Car Tires changed into blue and 18 Celsius after 7 Rounds - burnout of 2 minutes didn`t change the temp - still 18 and not driveable. So thats the end of the first try.
- Second try we made it to lap 11 on nordschleife till the ai crashes and our car fell on the roof and there is no button to reset this crap....i mean really?
- Third try after the first pitstop the car drove into the wall and it was not possible to get it out there!

This game and this achievment didn`t fit together!

But now my favourite track is shown as Oschersleben and Germany, Car is shown the Audi R8 Ultra. In my Gallery are now over 30 Photos on every track of Oschersleben and the Audi but still no achievment!?

The basics from this game are really superior but sometimes its not possible to have any fun with it.