PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Bugs and Glitches

Ant006
15-05-2015, 06:50
Hi everyone. I just wondered if anyone else has noticed a sound volume issue on Project Cars, in my opinion it's way too loud.

I have adjusted the master volume, but then the music and voices are too quiet.

Also the options and settings menu, seriously needs to be accessible whilst driving, it's a real pain having to quit the game, and go through numerous menu's and loading screens to edit these features.

Graphics, well in my opinion they are too crisp, how about some filter options. Also some tracks are just too bland and the skyboxes are not the best I have seen.

Controlling the game is ok now I have got used to it, but I'm sure a Ford RS would handle much better than this in real life, I think some of the cars need a good tweek.

Mirrors don't seem to be very usable as most viewpoints they are obstructed.

Tracks on the whole are good, but a few could do with adjustment to define and emphasis the track edges more!!!!

The lap time head up display is extremely small, and that's on a 42" TV, god knows what it's like on a 22" TV/monitor.

Replays are extremely disappointing to say the least. More camera options or custom camera viewpoints would be nice.

Email messages in the inbox should indicate if they have been opened and/or read.

The calendar in my opinion is confusing, especially to begin with, and would be better if it showed a complete breakdown of the season and/or optional races.

Anyway, that about sums up my observations, apart from that, I'm really loving the game, it really is superb!!!!!!

Hopefully they will sort out a patch to fix all these problems soon. I would be really interested in hearing other people's problems though, so if you have a complaint, feel free to list it here.

Happy racing!!!!!!

Rj1979
15-05-2015, 07:02
Havnt had any issues with the sound, sounds killer on home theatre. But I keep getting this weird glitch when in career mode or practice mode, if I have more than 20 cars on the start grid then several of the cars will be stacked on top of each other, 3+ cars high like giant car jenga towers.... Which then fall & block the start line., really weird!

Anyone else getting this happening or am I just lucky?

Ant006
15-05-2015, 07:33
I haven't experienced that one, but yes there are several AI car glitches and crash sequences, that need addressing.

I also meant to add:

Finishing lines, could you please make them bigger and clearer to see, with a big flag waving track marshall to indicate your success. Podium cut scenes would be nice too.

Track marshall's waving flags of accidents or loose debris would be nice.

Safety car, is there one?

Track marshalls, are there any?

Communication with pit crew could also be improved to include accidents/ loose debris.

I remember playing Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4 on Amiga, and PC, originally developed by the great game developer, Microprose Software, what a great game that was!!!!!

Whatever happened to them, or the Commodore Amiga, god I'm getting old!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kp6U7EJB40

The Grapist
15-05-2015, 08:06
I present the Perfect Drift Glitch..Watch Here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJdW23K9k0)

Ant006
15-05-2015, 08:40
lol. Awesome!!!!

Stuart Hunt
15-05-2015, 09:38
I have adjusted the master volume, but then the music and voices are too quiet.
Master Volume affects all of the sounds, so the levels should remain the same, just quieter. Anyway, reducing the Engine Volume (actually affects all of the car-related sounds, I'd asked for that to be fixed several times :rolleyes:) and Sound FX Volume sliders should fix that.

Knighters
15-05-2015, 10:02
I present the Perfect Drift Glitch..Watch Here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJdW23K9k0)
I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if the car has a locked up wheel or suspension problems.

I've had a strange bug when watching a replay. I had a big shunt and parts of my car were left hanging in mid air.

SL1DE
15-05-2015, 10:50
I have master and engine volume on 50%, that seems perfect for me.

Ant006
15-05-2015, 11:19
Thanks for the advice on Volume adjustment, funnily enough Sl1de, that's exactly what I ended up setting it to, as well!!!!

Pisshead30
15-05-2015, 12:49
One problem ive had is the AI cars driving straight through mine after I overtake them instead of bouncing off me