PDA

View Full Version : Trouble getting liveries to stay

ImStylinOnYaBro
15-05-2015, 07:54
How do you get the liveries to actually stay on the car? Forexample, I like the green/white/black livery on the RWD LMP1. I hit triangle, select that car, and put that livery on an hit x. then the only option i have is to hit O to get back to the race weekend menu. Upon going back, the livery is back to the standard one. I also try this for the Mclaren F1 to make it orange, and the orange never stays.

biomarvel
15-05-2015, 09:02
The livery that shows on the standard picture is just a standard image.

I also do have the issue that the liveries arent starting, basically as you said i go into the car select screen, press triangle to go into my garage, go through to find the car, select the livery, press X to select it, then O to go back to the car select screen and then X again to select the car again. It seems to be sporadic if it works or not.

I think that the image of the car under the car select needs to depict what livery you are going to have on your car in the next race.

hopefully this might get implemented.

ImStylinOnYaBro
15-05-2015, 18:52
The livery that shows on the standard picture is just a standard image.

I also do have the issue that the liveries arent starting, basically as you said i go into the car select screen, press triangle to go into my garage, go through to find the car, select the livery, press X to select it, then O to go back to the car select screen and then X again to select the car again. It seems to be sporadic if it works or not.

I think that the image of the car under the car select needs to depict what livery you are going to have on your car in the next race.

hopefully this might get implemented.
yes, exactly what i do. it even has the loading as if it loads the livery, then you hit O and go back to select the car nad race and it's gone. Agreed, the stock image should depict what livery is on the automobile

Praggia
16-05-2015, 18:41
yep its bullshit