PDA

View Full Version : Blown engines - return to pits?

iv-tecman
15-05-2015, 10:01
When you have a blown engine, pit guy says marshalls on the way - no one ever shows up. Is this part for pit crew animations that are due soon with a patch?

Seems odd that you just sit there and no one shows.. You can go to menus and view other cars racing till end of race - guess what. Lap after lap your busted car sits there lol Not a huge issue but would be good to see your car moved off circuit and you then get a menu pop up or something asking what you'd like to do. Grand Prix back in 1991 did just that so nothing ground breaking required here..

Add this to the part of the polish up patch I guess.. : - )

matty111_6
15-05-2015, 11:00
I know this isn't an answer to the question but thought it was along the same point so here it is, I think it would be beneficial if a water and oil temp gauge was added to the hud especially the telemetry screen to help prevent blowing the motor as it keeps happening to me lol without warning

danowat
15-05-2015, 11:02
I know this isn't an answer to the question but thought it was along the same point so here it is, I think it would be beneficial if a water and oil temp gauge was added to the hud especially the telemetry screen to help prevent blowing the motor as it keeps happening to me lol without warning

It's already there, at least on many of the MOTEC's in the game, you just need to assign a button to change MOTEC pages.

matty111_6
15-05-2015, 11:44
But obviously not all cars have a motec display

iv-tecman
15-05-2015, 12:25
It's already there, at least on many of the MOTEC's in the game, you just need to assign a button to change MOTEC pages.

How do you do that with a Ps4 controller?

danowat
15-05-2015, 12:28
How do you do that with a Ps4 controller?

In the assign controllers page, there is an option to "change MOTEC pages", it's that one.

JB5
15-05-2015, 12:28
Rather than focusing on gauges you need to look at how your driving and how its causing these blowouts. Im guessing your changing down way too early and too quickly? Find the cause of the issue and sort that out, thats your best bet.

matty111_6
15-05-2015, 13:06
I've been running in auto trans, and just saying it would be a helpful guide having some extra warning signs