PDA

View Full Version : PCars arrived today in Brazil! Thanks for the Great Work!

rrusso
15-05-2015, 11:53
Hi guys,

PCars arrived hours ago in Brazil, and a lot (i said a lot) of people were enjoying the game on midnight, during his launch.

I just wanna congratulate all the team for the effort, i know that are a few bugs to fix, and that some players doesnt have patient to understand the kind of work that you are doing, but i know that the game will be getting better and better during his "journey"

Thanks Guys, since Race Pro (remember that? :D ) we don't have a decent simulator. Now we have one.

Truback
26-05-2015, 20:04
Hi guys,

PCars arrived hours ago in Brazil, and a lot (i said a lot) of people were enjoying the game on midnight, during his launch.

I just wanna congratulate all the team for the effort, i know that are a few bugs to fix, and that some players doesnt have patient to understand the kind of work that you are doing, but i know that the game will be getting better and better during his "journey"

Thanks Guys, since Race Pro (remember that? :D ) we don't have a decent simulator. Now we have one.

Você é Brasileiro meu camarada ?

rodrigoap
26-05-2015, 20:18
Estamos aqui esperando pelo patch para conseguir jogar!! :(

damanfra
27-05-2015, 12:35
Opa, mais um brazuca aqui, adicionem na Live, gamertag: damanfra
Se eu tiver online jogando pCars podem me chamar.

Volante Thrustmaster 458 Spider

capitaobarreto
27-05-2015, 12:55
Cheio de Brazuca aqui ! Belo post Russito, é isso aí ! Quem quiser correr conosco, acessa ai liga1.com.br que estamos organizando uns 4funs !

And thanks to SMS/WMD guys for the great job. The sim is awesome and with some fine tunning will be #1 for years in this gen. I and Rrusso are from a brazilian virtual league and we race for years in Race Pro title, even with know bugs

Thanks a lot !!!