PDA

View Full Version : Qualifying Issue

mikeyb1125
15-05-2015, 12:01
Hi all,

I've had this a few times now in career on Xbox One. When doing qualifying I cross the start/finish line with less than a laps' worth of time left to start a valid lap (eg: lap time - 1:07:00 and session time remaining - 00:10). When the session time ends, it quits my lap and shows the results page, even though I am currently on a valid lap.

Not sure if this is the case in all modes & platforms, but would be good to see this fixed at some point.

Cheers

mkstatto
15-05-2015, 12:03
Hi all,

I've had this a few times now in career on Xbox One. When doing qualifying I cross the start/finish line with less than a laps' worth of time left to start a valid lap (eg: lap time - 1:07:00 and session time remaining - 00:10). When the session time ends, it quits my lap and shows the results page, even though I am currently on a valid lap.

Not sure if this is the case in all modes & platforms, but would be good to see this fixed at some point.

Cheers

Already reported here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23691-Bug-Qualifying-Doesn-t-Finish-Lap

Supaaafly
15-05-2015, 12:05
I've had this happen too. Sometimes I can finish my lap, other times qualifying is over regardless of your position etc.

mikeyb1125
15-05-2015, 12:25
Oops, I did try searching forum first. Please feel free to delete :)