PDA

View Full Version : Not being able to adjust car settings!?

cossie29
15-05-2015, 12:58
Hi just a question?

i cannot seem to adjust any of my car settings, except tyre pressure, brake bias and ducting etc nothing to do with suspension, gearbox etc
surely that is in the game if it is such a sim?
i deleted my career to start again as i feel i may have put it to amateur but now the option to choose amteur, proffesional etc is not there, just create new driver?

Any help would be appreciated?

danowat
15-05-2015, 13:03
Some cars setups are locked, like they would be in real life, meaning you can only adjust the things you would be able to adjust in real life, and in line with the classes regulations.

cossie29
15-05-2015, 13:05
really? seems nearly everycar i have used has been locked, obv most roadcars wont, but the clio's, formula rookie, em gt40 just to name a few?

i was sure i read a post about this in here and it was to do with your initial difficulty level?
i may be wrong though.

Siberian Tiger
15-05-2015, 13:07
You have to Switch to the Vehicle Tab. You are probably on the Overview Screen.

Use L2 and R2 ;)

danowat
15-05-2015, 13:09
No, nothing to do with difficulty, as ST above says, you also need to change "pages" in the setup page

dvc
15-05-2015, 15:31
You have to Switch to the Vehicle Tab. You are probably on the Overview Screen.

Use L2 and R2 ;)

I think everyone struggles with this one :) Even for me it took a while to figure that one out ;)

cossie29
15-05-2015, 17:33
Thanks guys i got it working, with the tabs, thanks for all the advice!

Linx
15-05-2015, 20:52
Which tabs? Only place under Tuning I can find is the summary tab which shows your cars suspension set up but it won't let me adjust anything. But I'm also using a CSR wheel and don't know if that's the reason why being there are so many bugs when using a wheel

rocafella1978
16-05-2015, 18:32
Which tabs? Only place under Tuning I can find is the summary tab which shows your cars suspension set up but it won't let me adjust anything. But I'm also using a CSR wheel and don't know if that's the reason why being there are so many bugs when using a wheel

under first page of TUNING SETUP when looking at TIRES & BRAKES...to click L2 or R2...to go to various other settings! thanks all!

flatspunout
16-05-2015, 18:35

Use the accelerator and brake to switch between tabs

Linx
16-05-2015, 23:18
Thanks guys. I got it now