PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find setups?

GreatGi
15-05-2015, 13:01
Hey

I'm looking for setups for Z4 on Monza and Brno but also other cars and other tracks. Where can I find setups from other players? I searched a lot on google, but didn't find anything.

I think there should be a page only with cars, tracks, time and their setups...

mcarver2000
15-05-2015, 14:13
Setups are not saved in pCARS like they are in other sims. There is no means to share a particular car/track setup. It's a shame, for various reasons.

Franco Ferrari
15-05-2015, 14:27
This very forum is the best place to find some setups, from other players.
Thing is: this forum opened less than 10 days ago... so, simply, there has been no time for the members to post their personal setups.
But something is starting to show up.
This one for example: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24328-Formula-A-Monza-Share-your-car-setup-%29

Technically speaking, at the moment there is no easy way of sharing a full setup with other players (e.g. an XML file to share), partly because there has been no time to develop the needed code to manage this, and also because it would have benefited only the PC version (I doubt MS/Sony would have certified as "safe" a game that allowed the players to share "files" between them).

During development, to share setups we used the good old method of simply take a screenshot of the setup page and share it here.

JeyD02
15-05-2015, 14:31
It'll be nice if we can have like a layout format in forum to post properly all aspects of setups or also maybe we can just post the summary setup pages showing all setup values.

Franco Ferrari
15-05-2015, 14:33
It'll be nice if we can have like a layout format in forum to post properly all aspects of setups or also maybe we can just post the summary setup pages showing all setup values.

^^that.

JeyD02
15-05-2015, 14:36
^^that.

It just came to me :).