PDA

View Full Version : The right track for the right car

TonyF68
15-05-2015, 13:54
I'm loving this game, but I'm not anything approaching an expert on the racing classes covered.

Is there anything in the game, or elsewhere, that can give me some direction on what tracks are associated with which car types? It's a bit confusing, especially when I look at the courses that have multiple configurations. I've mainly been driving the GT cars, because they are the most comfortable for me at this point, and am curious as to what tracks they are really meant for.

Pr3t3nd3r
15-05-2015, 13:58
I'm loving this game, but I'm not anything approaching an expert on the racing classes covered.

Is there anything in the game, or elsewhere, that can give me some direction on what tracks are associated with which car types? It's a bit confusing, especially when I look at the courses that have multiple configurations. I've mainly been driving the GT cars, because they are the most comfortable for me at this point, and am curious as to what tracks they are really meant for.

If you like to drive GT3 cars than you should drive SPA, Hockenheim, Silverstone, Nurburgring and so on. You should keep in mind that there are few GT3 cars that have different specs. Some GT3 cars prefer one track and others are not that good on several tracks (for instance Mp4 12C GT3 and RUF GT3 like tracks that have more corners than straights and vice versa for the Mercedes SLS GT3 and Aston Martin GT3 IMO).

EDIT: You can watch Blancpain GT Series or ADAC Masters to look for more info which tracks are suitable for GT3 cars :)