PDA

View Full Version : Skip Invitationals?

Krazee DD
15-05-2015, 16:10
Is this a bug or just part of the game.

I REALLY want to get going on my GT3 career but theres so many invitationals. I cant get to my GT3 races.

Am I missing a way to skip these buggers?

Pamellaaa
15-05-2015, 16:19
On all of mine the bottom option before you start practice is something along the lines of "simulate to next event" and will go straight to your next invitational or career event.

BlkBullitt
15-05-2015, 16:25
When you look at your calendar on the bottom right will give you an option to run that invite or hit another button (Triangle for PS4) to skip to the next Career event.

Krazee DD
15-05-2015, 16:28
Hmmm, that option comes up pretty rarely.

BlkBullitt
15-05-2015, 16:36
Hmmm, that option comes up pretty rarely.When you are on the calendar day for said invite in the middle of your season you'll see it down on the bottom right. In this image it just says jump to this date but when you are on the actual day of the invite the top will say hit "button" to start event then there will be another box below it that says hit "button" to jump to next main event or something like that.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8623/16559428446_18d5668fcf_o.jpg

Krazee DD
15-05-2015, 16:39
When you are on the calendar day for said invite in the middle of your season you'll see it down on the bottom right. In this image it just says jump to this date but when you are on the actual day of the invite the top will say hit "button" to start event then there will be another box below it that says hit "button" to jump to next main event or something like that.

OOOOH ok that makes more sense. If I have already started that invitational I cant skip the following rounds. I can only skip on the start date of invite. (if im reading correct?)

That sound about right?

BlkBullitt
15-05-2015, 16:57
I would still think you can skip the invite weather you start it or not, but I haven't done that to confirm. I have just skipped them because I'm running cart and haven't played with real cars yet to get a feel and set up for them that will allow me to run with my DS4 and not play crash derby with the other cars.

CrypticSpartan
16-05-2015, 05:33
I would still think you can skip the invite weather you start it or not, but I haven't done that to confirm. I have just skipped them because I'm running cart and haven't played with real cars yet to get a feel and set up for them that will allow me to run with my DS4 and not play crash derby with the other cars.

Love those Superkarts

Krazee DD
16-05-2015, 06:05
Just to answer my own question.

With further research tonight I found you can only skip the invitational or event if you haven't entered it yet. Once you do a practice or qualifying run for round 1 it's unskippable for the rest of the rounds.