PDA

View Full Version : Some issues I have

StalkerDellaNote
15-05-2015, 16:11
Okay, so my #1 reason for buying Project CARS is because I saw potential for some awesome NASCAR racing packaged on console, like I know icars is where it's at when talkin' bout NASCAR, but I just don't feel like bothering with it.. I enjoy all racing, but NASCAR is my main thing.

So knowing that I did a 33 Car race at Sonoma Short, 1 of 2 NASCAR tracks (barring Road America) we have as of now, was racing with the Caper obviously ;).. But I found some stuff I have issues with

1) I Will be waiting to see if y'all could up the Opponent count to 42
2) Where's my spotter? Not even a simple "Outside" "Inside" spotter? He never says a word, therefore I feel it's impossible to play right now in 1st person w/ the HUD off, which I would really like to be able to do.
3) AI feels wonky, like they don't have spotters either and will just run you off the track
4) after they run you off the track and bang you up into the wall, no caution flag, no restart, nothing, the guys at the back of the pack will do their best to slam into you at 100 Mph
Bonus Issue) My Crew chief or whatever he is is English? IDK, whatever nationality, he sure ain't American.. it's not a real issue, it's just sort of off putting

Any plans to fix this up a bit? The spotter thing IMO is the most important issue, like, where is he? did he (or she) just forget to show up?
Second most important is Caution/Yellow flags.. y'all forget em or somethin' cause I'm racing w/ Flag & Penalties on

StalkerDellaNote
16-05-2015, 09:04
Tried again to see if It was just bad luck, but no..
and I found a little extra to complain about LoL, Sorry :/

5) on Sonoma Short, I qualified first in a race, but started in second.. wanna know why? Cause race starts too soon after the rolling pack comes round the first bend, I'm starting on the outside (front row on the left, like any normal race right? although I think NASCAR gives the race leader a choice on whether they want to start/restarts on the inside or outside), and since the AI is kinda dumb right now, and the game just gives the AI a quick run off the inside line.. :P That sucks mann

Smegsterman
16-05-2015, 09:43
Okay, so my #1 reason for buying Project CARS is because I saw potential for some awesome NASCAR racing packaged on console, like I know icars is where it's at when talkin' bout NASCAR, but I just don't feel like bothering with it.. I enjoy all racing, but NASCAR is my main thing.

So knowing that I did a 33 Car race at Sonoma Short, 1 of 2 NASCAR tracks (barring Road America) we have as of now, was racing with the Caper obviously ;).. But I found some stuff I have issues with

2) Where's my spotter? Not even a simple "Outside" "Inside" spotter? He never says a word, therefore I feel it's impossible to play right now in 1st person w/ the HUD off, which I would really like to be able to do.
3) AI feels wonky, like they don't have spotters either and will just run you off the track
4) after they run you off the track and bang you up into the wall, no caution flag, no restart, nothing, the guys at the back of the pack will do their best to slam into you at 100 Mph
Bonus Issue) My Crew chief or whatever he is is English? IDK, whatever nationality, he sure ain't American.. it's not a real issue, it's just sort of off putting

Any plans to fix this up a bit? The spotter thing IMO is the most important issue, like, where is he? did he (or she) just forget to show up?
Second most important is Caution/Yellow flags.. y'all forget em or somethin' cause I'm racing w/ Flag & Penalties on

The engineer is Ben Collins ex-sex-stig and race drIver, yes he is English.

There is no spotter as most cars have mirrors. Never really watched nascar so not sure how they do it.
Ai is being worked on and doubt car count will be increased as too intensive.

Siberian Tiger
16-05-2015, 09:44

A Spotter is planned and comfirmed from the SMS Boss. So it will be in a Future Release...

Doctor Doom
16-05-2015, 10:10
Much of this game is European inspired with some Asian tracks and cars. When they add Nascar, it adds an entirely different element of racing. They might as well add drag racing as well.