PDA

View Full Version : PS VITA Controls (remote play)

Fordy2000
15-05-2015, 16:31
Would anybody have any advice on the controller set up for remote play. I have heard you can edit the set up, eg the accelerator is on the touch pad (r3) when i would much prefer it to be the X button?

Thanks

MysterG
15-05-2015, 16:43
You can edit the controls on the PS4 to which ever buttons you want.
Personally I put Throttle and Brake onto the triggers (R1 & 2 ??) and used assists.
Obviously this is a pain if you play swap between PS4 and Vita and use different controls on each.

I have the PC version, but got a PS4 version specifically to remote play on Vita so I can learn circuit layouts in bed or on the couch with the TV on.

Looks sweet on the Vita screen. :cool:

Moved to PS4 section.

Fordy2000
15-05-2015, 16:57
Personally I put Throttle and Brake onto the triggers (R1 & 2 ??) and used assists.
Obviously this is a pain if you play swap between PS4 and Vita and use different controls on each.

I have the PC version, but got a PS4 version specifically to remote play on Vita so I can learn circuit layouts in bed or on the couch with the TV on.

Moved to PS4 section.

Thanks

So i can edit the controller layout actually in the game settings or on the PS4 main menu?

MysterG
15-05-2015, 17:21
Thanks

So i can edit the controller layout actually in the game settings or on the PS4 main menu?

In the game control config.

NXP3
16-05-2015, 07:55

Moved to PS4 section.

Why even do that with new updates you can map the vita control as well.

MysterG
16-05-2015, 07:56
Why even do that with new updates you can map the vita control as well.

Could you explain further how to do this? Would be great to be able to reassign controls on the Vita itself.