PDA

View Full Version : Race by Time, not Laps.

Mr Akina
15-05-2015, 16:49
Can we have a feature to race by time and not laps?! I would like to host something along the lines of the 2.4hr races other Sims have, under the current system, I don't see a way to do this easily.

Siberian Tiger
15-05-2015, 16:52
This Feature request was also made by the WMD Community.

I think it will follow in a later Update :)

But i can't Guarantee that...

Bryer
23-05-2015, 15:23
Afternoon all,

I've been attempting to do some endurances races over the last couple of nights, and I'm struggling to find the right amount of laps, to fit in what I'd call a decent endurance race.

Would it be possible to add a option to the single race setup to set races to timed, with 1, 2, 4, 8 hour intervals? Instead of raising the number of laps. Not wanting to be fussy, but I just think it would add to the options levels considering we have GT based races.

I might of missed it in the single race options, so if I have I apologise, but could only see amount of laps.

Roger Prynne
23-05-2015, 15:24
I think this is on the todo list.

Bealdor
03-06-2015, 08:56