PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster tx pedal issues. Please help!

AndyCarts
15-05-2015, 16:50
Hi everyone. I'm having problems with my pedals on the thrustmaster tx FFB wheel. I have a deadzone in the pedal that's half way down the travel. It seems to be an issue where project cars is trying to center the axis in the middle of the pedal, so I only get half the travel. Any ideas?

Siberian Tiger
15-05-2015, 16:51
You might have selected the Trustmaster TX with combined Pedals... Try the one with seperated Pedals ;)

This should solve your Issue...

HEF51
15-05-2015, 17:00
Move throttle and brake sensitivity to 100. Also a known problem with the stock TX pedals (some not all) is they have a small deadzone the first couple cm of travel.

AndyCarts
15-05-2015, 17:07
It's deffinatly on seperate pedals. Iv got the pedal set to 100% sensitive aswell. I don't get a small deadzone normaly.

imapogostick
29-05-2015, 03:41
im having the same exact problem my brake is about 10-20 percent deadzone and the throttle is 50percent easily. ive hooked it to my computer and ran through the properties and have the same problem on the testing for that. does anyone have any solutions or should i just return it?

nissan4ever
29-05-2015, 03:48
Every time you plug up your TX, you need to calibrate your pedals, whenever you power it up. Mash brake fully for 3 seconds, then release. Repeat that step for gas pedal. Repeat that for clutch if you have. I know we can save the calibration in game on Project Cars, however, every time you power up the wheel, you still need to do what I said.

imapogostick
29-05-2015, 13:14
its not the calibration thats off its the pedal itself, it wont recognize throttle until its depressed half way. testing it on my pc was the same way it wouldnt throttle until half way depressed.