PDA

View Full Version : Tuning options

billk1
15-05-2015, 19:11
Are the tuning options limited on the XBoxOne. I am using a Thrustmaster 458 Spider bracing wheel, works great, but I cannot get any button to advance when looking at a vehicles setup. wanted to get into the springs , dampers ,etc.

Stormsenderx
15-05-2015, 19:26
no they arent you can tune anything to exactly how you want it you just need to navigate through all your controller settings and then also in your car tuning settings. also the bumpers and triggers will help navigate to parts of the menus that arent mentioned

billk1
15-05-2015, 20:07
no they arent you can tune anything to exactly how you want it you just need to navigate through all your controller settings and then also in your car tuning settings. also the bumpers and triggers will help navigate to parts of the menus that arent mentioned

Thank you, will give it a try.

HandyAndy1962
16-05-2015, 22:52
Are the tuning options limited on the XBoxOne. I am using a Thrustmaster 458 Spider bracing wheel, works great, but I cannot get any button to advance when looking at a vehicles setup. wanted to get into the springs , dampers ,etc.

I've got the same problem. The only thing I can do is change between symetrical and asymetrical tuning by pressing the right stick. I've pressed everything else on the controller and nothing works.

cplzell
17-05-2015, 21:19
the pedals are RT and LT

HandyAndy1962
21-05-2015, 08:51
the pedals are RT and LT

Thanks very much. I've finally realised what I where I was going wrong so everything is fine now (not that my tuning will be any good).