PDA

View Full Version : What should i do

Dazzler46
15-05-2015, 19:15
I had been waiting for this game for ages,and now it has and i have been reading about all the bugs and people not liking the game i don't know whether to get it yet or wait untill they have patched it to make it better.(i was hoping to be reading how good the game is):confused:

Help

Also should i get it on PS4 or XBOX ONE not got a gaming PC so thats out.

Mr Akina
15-05-2015, 19:18
GET IT NOW.

Get a PC if you can, PS4 is better than Xbox.

Dazzler46
15-05-2015, 19:21
Are you saying the game is better on PS4 or that PS4 is better in general?

Skullblits69
15-05-2015, 19:25
Both lol

Dazzler46
15-05-2015, 20:32
Do i buy now or wait a few weeks until it is fixed

Mr Akina
15-05-2015, 20:34
Are you saying the game is better on PS4 or that PS4 is better in general?

Both lol

This :yes: The PS4 is a superior machine. I only have an Xbox as friends do and that I thought Forza 5 was going to be good.

youngade
15-05-2015, 20:36

Only you can decide that, some people are reporting they have issues, others are saying they have none.

Dorny
15-05-2015, 20:36
The price of the game isn't going to change in a few weeks, so its up to you really. While there are some issues that can be annoying, overall the driving experience is still amazing. Just expect some rough edges here and there but you wont care once your in the car and the light goes green.

I've been playing on both the PC and my mates PS4 version and there was nothing that was game breaking.

Umer Ahmad
15-05-2015, 20:37

You can enjoy it now on PS4 or you can enjoy it more on PS4 later :)

Skullblits69
15-05-2015, 20:38
This :yes: The PS4 is a superior machine. I only have an Xbox as friends do and that I thought Forza 5 was going to be good.

Shame you dont, id like to race you

Patrik Marek
15-05-2015, 20:40
also keep in mind that people who have problems write on forums, people that don't have problems don't really write about it , so in more realistic picture it's not as bad as it might seem,
PS4 version does run better then XBox though, not sure how much Xbox can be fixed. etc.

PC is superior version to both ( although some UI stuff works better on console ) , but you do need a proper PC to run it

Ryno917
15-05-2015, 20:46
I don't see any reason to wait, personally. If you're going to get it anyways, it'll the same price in a few weeks so there's no benefit to waiting. I'd also recommend going PS4 since it's a faster console and it seems to be running pCARS better than the XBone. Also, the PS4 has more compatable wheels than the XBone does AFAIK.

Also, as for reports of people not liking it and stuff - every single game ever released, ever, has had its detractors. Not one single game is enjoyed by everyone, so take what you hear with a grain of salt. Not to mention that racing sims, despite being a niche market, tend to create some of the most polarized viewpoints from players. And, like Patrik said, the amount of negative feedback on forums is bound to be far greater than the actual amount of negativity in the community at large because most people don't visit and post on forums unless they have issues.

madmax2069
15-05-2015, 20:51
I had been waiting for this game for ages,and now it has and i have been reading about all the bugs and people not liking the game i don't know whether to get it yet or wait untill they have patched it to make it better.(i was hoping to be reading how good the game is):confused:

Help

Also should i get it on PS4 or XBOX ONE not got a gaming PC so thats out.

Bugs and issues are bound to happen with any launch game, they'll get fixed. Even with all the bugs and issues ive had a blast with the game so far.

The people that dont like Pcars are usually the type of people that are not willing to learn how the game handles and cant deal with the learning curve, and quite often compare this game to a arcade racing game (calling project cars unrealistic because they cant take a turn at 180MPH).

If you have a PS4 I'd would choose to go with PS4, it seems to be the most stable out of the two, as well has more options for supported wheels in this game then the XB one.