PDA

View Full Version : No personal record saving

Jthemad
15-05-2015, 21:53
Hi all..
I have this problem:
After a weekend race, I return to race details in main menu.. I can see the world record of the track with this car, but there isn't my personal record (there are 2 lines as if I had never played this track with this car).. I try different cars/tracks but same problem..
someone else With this problem?
Thanks

HEF51
15-05-2015, 22:20
For your time to be on the Leaderboard you need to put in the lap on Time Trial mode.

Jthemad
16-05-2015, 05:30
Ok for the leaderboatd, but my record of the track isn't saved.. if I do a race weekend is not saved the time of my lap?
I mean in the competition center, where you return at the end of a race (weekend event)

froggerus
17-05-2015, 20:27
Ok for the leaderboatd, but my record of the track isn't saved.. if I do a race weekend is not saved the time of my lap?
I mean in the competition center, where you return at the end of a race (weekend event)

I have the same problem, please help urgently anyone :/

HEF51
17-05-2015, 20:29
It doesn't show best lap time, just total time of the race.

fabz
23-05-2015, 14:46
got the same. no lap time recorded whatsoever

Mollan
24-05-2015, 15:35
The same...had a good session in Brno with the SLS AMG but no time was saved.

fukthalotovya
25-05-2015, 05:34
I did all what u guys said to get the exorcist trophy, I got the trophy but I wasn't above the ghost that I beat on the leaderboard. I was 37th and the time/ghost that I beat was still in 30th even though I have the trophy and screenshot to prove it.WTF no biggie just another trophy error from project

fukthalotovya
25-05-2015, 16:47
Leaderboards updated!! Yey

Foursrtargenera1
27-05-2015, 16:35
I have an issue with the save mode on the game. It is telling me that the "Saved Failed... Would you like to try again?" When I click yes, it continues to ask would I like to save. When I restarted my system it wiped out all my saved data. I have entered in over 176 races and all my personal save info is gone.

bvk
27-05-2015, 19:42
In the past we also had the personal best timings recorded from free practise sessions. This was my link once: http://cars-stats.wmdportal.com/index.php/profile?user=26660

It would be nice if we could this have back, in the new link you can not even search for persons. Or am I wrong?

lsheen6212
27-05-2015, 23:04
I have exactly the same problem. I have now spent 4 hours trying to recoup. I have tried to uninstall / install about 4 times. It takes so long for any movement in the install. Last thing to happen was that data was synced so I may end up with my game data but if it won't install that becomes a mute point.

Foursrtargenera1
28-05-2015, 21:01
I have located a fix for the saving data issue:
-Go to settings
-Select storage device that the game is stored on
-Go to the far right select your profile
-Press start on your profile
-Select delete all data from everywhere

This will reset your profile and will erase and erroneous data that may have been lurking. If you have any question please feel free to contact me via message.

Fanapryde
30-05-2015, 22:20
Today my first TT in Zolder, using the Mercedes AMG C-Coupe DTM.
Beat a ghost from the leaderboard, got a trophy for that, but my time is not recorded.
Improved that three times (would be place 8 for the moment), but no sign of my best time ??

Apart from having to unplug/plug my wheel several times, this is getting a bit frustrating...

Edit: after quitting the game en re-entering 10 minutes later, my second best time shows ip (place 9)
Question: are these times not instantly recorded ? Is a server doing that on fixed time table ?

mister dog
30-05-2015, 22:31
Reloading the circuit you just raced on in TT by reselecting it in the leaderboard tab works for me.

Fanapryde
30-05-2015, 22:45
Reloading the circuit you just raced on in TT by reselecting it in the leaderboard tab works for me.
Will give it a try tomorrow :rolleyes:

Fanapryde
01-06-2015, 08:52
Will give it a try tomorrow :rolleyes:
Nope, does not work (for me on PS4).
Just seems to take some time before the lap is recorded.
Haven't timed it yet :beguiled: