PDA

View Full Version : OMG can't believe there allowed to sell this game ;-)

Scoobydude46
15-05-2015, 22:04
Just been playing in a private lobby with 8 mates, various tracks, various car groups, night into day , clouds moving overhead and the sun streaming through. Rock solid, no issues all using voice chat and drinking cider...........one of the most outstanding driving games we've ever played. So what if the AI is a little cranky sometimes and there are little glitches, seriously impressed with the work that slightly mad have put into this game, online and offline , loving the forums as well, liveries, car content, graphics , weather, track selection. Seriously impressed.........thank you SMS/WMD to you and everyone that works for you, I work for Aston Martin and the AML race cars are spot on, visually and audio. Stunning:cool::cool::cool:

FoxMulder
16-05-2015, 01:12
:applouse::applouse: Finally something positive in this forum. Reading through all the threads feels like having a depression.

Skullblits69
16-05-2015, 01:25
:applouse::applouse: Finally something positive in this forum. Reading through all the threads feels like having a depression.
I posted 10/10. But was in general section

garage monster
16-05-2015, 01:33
I love it too. I'm a long time GT guy on a simple DS4 and I'm having a blast. I even <3 the AI (tough to beat though they are). Well done SMS/WMD! :)

flatspunout
16-05-2015, 03:45

Are we reading the same forums? A few knotheads aside I see a whole bunch of drivers who are loving the game and providing good feedback for the devs. You want to have a depression? Visit the F1 section of Codemasters forums! :cool:

FoxMulder
16-05-2015, 04:16
I was indeed referring to the sheer amount of bug reports. I understand that's necessary, just sad to see this game is still in early access, kinda.

dvboy
16-05-2015, 04:55
I agree,yea there is some issues here and there,but this game has been a welcome addition to my ps4,really enjoyed it so far.

Feetabix
16-05-2015, 11:13
Yeah, there are issues, but I'm positive........I got a bollocking off my mrs for going to bed really late having spent hours thrashing my ruf around the Nurburgring......awesome stuff!!.....

CSPIKEC
16-05-2015, 12:54
It's been out just over a week and it has a few issues but I was saying to someone today it has to be the best console racing sim I have played, it needs tweaks but these will come with time, I have moaned to my friends about certain things but the bad feedback I have read would put me off if I hadn't already bought the game. I always think back to the first Gran Turismo on playstation 1 that evolved with time and got better, people just expect far too much at once.

jason
20-05-2015, 21:48
By far the best console racer / sim I have ever seen and played. SLightly Mad Hats of to you guys . PS4

Martini Da Gasalini
20-05-2015, 22:53

This ain't NOTHING, you gotta see the Destiny forums, holy crap!

-Brick_Top-
21-05-2015, 06:15
Just been playing in a private lobby with 8 mates, various tracks, various car groups, night into day , clouds moving overhead and the sun streaming through. Rock solid, no issues all using voice chat and drinking cider...........one of the most outstanding driving games we've ever played. So what if the AI is a little cranky sometimes and there are little glitches, seriously impressed with the work that slightly mad have put into this game, online and offline , loving the forums as well, liveries, car content, graphics , weather, track selection. Seriously impressed.........thank you SMS/WMD to you and everyone that works for you, I work for Aston Martin and the AML race cars are spot on, visually and audio. Stunning:cool::cool::cool:

Thanks for the post I am not happy with you. Thought I would just have a look at the forum before work now I'm gonna have to have a race or two and be late for work. This is purely down to your post !!! But regardless well said

narmi47
21-05-2015, 08:16
I used the shareplay feature on the PS4 to allow 5 friends to play it, 5 friends now have the game!

madmax2069
21-05-2015, 08:25
This game is a drug, once you play you're hooked.

GTP_Monkey
22-05-2015, 09:28
Yes there are a lot of bugs but yes its a good game and hopefully will be a lot better soon. My online racing has been good but I have very limited friends I race with as I cannot stand this smash em up brigade. Offline there are far more issues that will get resolved.

TheJuzzy
22-05-2015, 10:15

I love it too man , it just so good . I would say its more of a sim then a game , some of the racing with my friends has been sick. Funny thing is I never use to win many race's on GT6 , how ever I'm winning a lot on this sim . Is it my T500rs or my driving style ? I was using the T500rs on GT6 as well and doing better . But on this sim it's like I'm on rail's.

jungleboy26
22-05-2015, 19:15
I think this game might make me tea-total.i love havin a beer when playing my ps4 or xbox1 now I feel I have to be sober.its a hard but such a rewarding game yes drive club may look a bit better in some places but the feel of this game is amazing.you do feel connected to the road"till I spin off for snapping the throttle to quick" love the sound of those lotus open wheelers.wmd..thank you!!!

spirit75752000
22-05-2015, 21:42
This is racing sim I've always wanted for my playstation. No grinding for yet another Nissan Skyline. No pointless shopping trolley cars with 40bhp. Just carefully selected enthusiast track cars and beautifully crafted tracks. I love the fact if I push the car too hard I WILL BE PUNISHED. I find myself on the edge of my chair leaning into corners. I'm still on a DS4 Controller saving up for a Thrust master wheel. I would like to join in with the thankyous to SMS for this fine simulator. I feel its a steal for 45 Absolutely superb

Martini Da Gasalini
22-05-2015, 22:15
This is racing sim I've always wanted for my playstation. No grinding for yet another Nissan Skyline. No pointless shopping trolley cars with 40bhp. Just carefully selected enthusiast track cars and beautifully crafted tracks. I love the fact if I push the car too hard I WILL BE PUNISHED. I find myself on the edge of my chair leaning into corners. I'm still on a DS4 Controller saving up for a Thrust master wheel. I would like to join in with the thankyous to SMS for this fine simulator. I feel its a steal for 45 Absolutely superb

BINGO!